NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct Today 3:00PM... I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!

The problem with any F-Zero is Miyamoto himself. If he's looking for these gimmicks it'll stink. Just great tracks, precision controls, pumping soundtrack, a wealth of Online components. Job done.

Fixed that one for you ;)

Considering that nearly every EU N64 game got full FIGS localizations done for them, and that NOE seem reluctant to offer the US 60hz versions as an alternative to those that don't need any languages other than English, this is the part you should be worried about :(

Yup that'll do. 60hz please.

I'll settle for Mario 64, Wave Race and 1080 for starters.

Want to see more Mario 3D world as Nintendo haven't released much about it since September.

I'm expecting more bundles though it could be more incentivising if Nintendo offered free/reduced priced eShop games if you buy and register a WiiU between now and January 1st. Would be also cool to see a discount on an offical Nintendo HDD if you buy a WiiU too.

Hopefully a Nintendo ID unified account system as well.

Are we going to get anything new? Right now, I'll take anything.

Anything.

*cries as WiiMusicU is announced*

The problem with any F-Zero is Miyamoto himself. If he's looking for these gimmicks it'll stink. Just great tracks, precision controls, pumping soundtrack, a wealth of Online components. Job done.

Yeah it seems like they're not interested in bringing it back unless they can make it something different... but people want more of the same! It's not as bad as it sounds, it's a testament to how good the game is. It's great that Nintendo want every game to offer a unique experience or whatever but it's not good when we only get one game to experience that... experience.

Although saying that, they don't seem to mind about churning out a mario party and new super mario bros game every other month...

If Nintendo don't want to do it they should let someone else do it for them.

Surely that is a given! What better way to honour him than to mass release all VC content released while he was president....pipedreams

How soon after the Direct is it available in HD on Youtube? May wait until it's up before watching.

How soon after the Direct is it available in HD on Youtube? May wait until it's up before watching.

Straight after, usually

Alright guys! Now that we've all gotten the Wii U system update out of (onto?) our systems, it's time to get our bodies ready for Direct Megatons!

Just mirror my movements...

ig7MkwjKDm3HV.gif

Having had a go of F Zero GX again last week, if Miyamoto/Nintendo will only bring it back with some form of gimmick I'd rather they just leave the franchise alone as for me, GX nailed it. Any gimmick, control or other wise, would dilute the experience. It's all about the twitch based controls and while I think they're smart enough to see that motion controls just wouldn't work with the franchise given the speed of everything and the tracks, they'd still try to shove some unnecessary gamepad thing in there.

So yeah, either they just do a HD re-release of GX with online multiplayer (there's really no excuse for not including this if they do it as the infrastructure is and has been there for years) or leave it I say.

Anyway, I suspect there'll be a lack of announcements. Just trailers and such for the likes of Pokémon X & Y, Mario, Donkey Kong and Wii Fit U (and possibly a final date for Bravely Default on the 3DS for us in Europe). So nothing spectacular really.

It is so incredibly funny that Nintendo regularly acknowledges the My Body Is Ready-jokes!

Brick Tamland: "Let's go"

A crazy prediction, Super Mario Sunshine HD and F-Zero GX HD(with online multiplayer and voicechat). There will definitely be some announcements regarding VC.

A crazy prediction, Super Mario Sunshine HD and F-Zero GX HD(with online multiplayer and voicechat). There will definitely be some announcements regarding VC.

I would love sunshine on the 3DS

Intelligent Systems have an unannounced game and there have been rumours of a HD version of Sunshine. But at the same time Mario has been used like a $1 whore. So I'm not mad on the idea. I would love a GX remake though.

Intelligent Systems have an unannounced game and there have been rumours of a HD version of Sunshine. But at the same time Mario has been used like a $1 whore. So I'm not mad on the idea. I would love a GX remake though.

I'd much rather see Mario 64 HD. With maybe a few of the canceled levels.

Or Super Metroid HD.

But to be honest, I'd much rather see them make something brand new and (dare I say it?) core oriented.

Turned on the stream now, there's a nice countdown going... did they do that before?

I would be amazed if they had online for any games that might be announced today. I will die of shock if they announce online for an HD remake. It won't happen.

Turned on the stream now, there's a nice countdown going... did they do that before?

Making me think it's a TV related Direct considering the countdown