NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct Today 3:00PM... I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!

Nintendo are having a direct tomorrow that will be focused on upcoming Wii U and 3DS games that will release this year. It will take place at midnight tomorrow in Australia.

It is also widely speculated that they will show off the latest Wii U update that is due to be released any day now.

Hopefully the update will be shown.

Where'd you read this HoT? I don't have a press release bout it in my emails?

Also YAY, Nintendo obviously know it is my Birthday tomorrow :D

EDIT:

I see no mention on Nintendo.co.uk so maybe the NoE broadcast hasn't been officially announced yet.. will prolly come later

Edited by Mokong

I do love nintendo direct updates :). It is a great business plan, giving us updates direct to us. It's one of the few things Nintendo is doing right. Just please sort out the adverts. I am the only person I know that has a Wii U :(

I am hoping that we get a new weather channel just for the relaxing music , it could maybe link to google somehow and streetview

also a limited zelda 3dsa bundle.

They know now sad I'll be after watching the Breaking Bad finale tonight and want to cheer me up with Nintendo news.

Finally some proper details about A Link Between Worlds? Be nice to have a new 3D World trailer too, only so many times I can watch the E3 one, over and over.

I can't wait for the inevitable outcry from a certain section of the gaming community who seem to become upset after every Nintendo Direct due to 'no bombs' being dropped.

I can't wait for the inevitable outcry from a certain section of the gaming community who seem to become upset after every Nintendo Direct due to 'no bombs' being dropped.

They should know what ND's are all about by now, and just in case, Nintendo make sure to mention what console(s)/games they'll be covering in the upcoming conference's every time.

So...

Reggie_shrug.png

GameCube VC....where is my f-zero GX!?

I texted Dakota that this afternoon. With online and I'd be so happy. Of pay £10 for it :) nintendo could probably charge £15

New announcments please.

More trailers from SMW3D would of course be nice and I can't wait for Mario Kart. But a trailer or screenshots from the real Wii U Zelda would be infinitely much better.

Or how about "we've bought out Sonys money-pit called a game division and all upcoming PS3, PS4 and Vita games will be brought out exclusively for the Wii U. Needless to say, the PS4 has been canceled and all existing copies have been donated to the US army for target practice. In the next direct, we'll make the same announcement for Microsoft".

Edited by Hogge

Start off with apologies for how disastrous the Wii U has been this year.

Rest of the presentation is basically a showcase of how amazing 2014 is if they don't fuck up their schedule.

I got my hopes up for flipnote 3D, it should have been available 2 months ago....

And also please a far better release shedule for wiiU than 2013 was so far.

And no "please understand" Iwata hahaha! :p

Come ooooon 60hz N64 Virtual Console games.

Fixed that one for you ;)

Considering that nearly every EU N64 game got full FIGS localizations done for them, and that NOE seem reluctant to offer the US 60hz versions as an alternative to those that don't need any languages other than English, this is the part you should be worried about :(

Edited by Dcubed

I'll be thankful if they show me more on Super Mario 3D World, Tropical Freeze and A Link Between Worlds. Those are the most interesting games I just need this winter.

What I hope for is that Nintendo does same kind of Direct what they did last January, just come out with big guns, and show all those interesting games they have in development. That would be a dream for me.

Oh, and I don't care about F-Zero, so doesn't matter. It wouldn't sell anyway.

What I hope for is that Nintendo does same kind of Direct what they did last January, just come out with big guns, and show all those interesting games they have in development. That would be a dream for me.

Yes, that would be a godsent. And to be honest, if Nintendo wish to regain ground, this is their last chance. If the list of upcoming software doesen't outshine the PS4 and Xbone, Nintendo are smoked.

Oh, and I don't care about F-Zero, so doesn't matter. It wouldn't sell anyway.

Why do you reckon it wouldn't sell?

Although I do agree, there are other things that would sell more.

Nintedo GT

Regarding getting another F-Zero, until Miyamoto can think of a pointless gimmick to attach to it, its never going to happen.

"I certainly understand that people want a new F-Zero game," Miyamoto explained to IGN. "I think where I struggle is that I don't really have a good idea for what's new that we could bring to F-Zero that would really turn it into a great game again.

All it needs is new tracks and an online mode.

Regarding getting another F-Zero, until Miyamoto can think of a pointless gimmick to attach to it, its never going to happen.

All it needs is new tracks and an online mode.

I'd even accept no new tracks. Fzero GX online in hd would be perfect!