NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

I was half thinking of dazzybeing(is that the right spelling? It looks better that way but should this made up word have another e?) Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush because the price is good but I don't really like the game and it's pointless as nobody can get on their site at the moment anyway.

Can't say I didn't try to help you guys. :D

EDIT: Hang on...where did Rummys post go? You can't hide from me!!!

I hid it because I don't read well and I'm an idiot(my quote notification link took me to your quote of dazzy's, so I responded thinking it was at me not realising who you quoted!)

I'm totes gonna get it if this site is up before midnight/i fall asleep though

If I didn't already have Splatoon and Yoshi's Woolly World on the way, I'd totally be ordering Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush today due to the ridiculously tantalising price!

Hope you can get it, @Rummy :grin:

I bought Watch Dogs and Injustice in the last week. They still haven't arrived mind you. But had I waited I could have saved £10 today IF THEY EVER SORT THE SITE OUT. It's 10.15p.m., I don't think it'll be sorted before midnight and then the code expires.

I wonder did they shut it down on purpose. Maybe too many people may have been milking it. There were £10 games and people were getting 50% off. Like Injustice was. I can get on the site now but the code isn't on the main page anymore and when I login at checkout there's still problems so I can't see if the code is still valid. If only they had done that promotion last week.

It looks quite like the site is just generally broken, I managed to actually get to checkout just now whereas last night I just got errors - but stuff isn't loading properly for me to complete the transaction :(

It looks quite like the site is just generally broken, I managed to actually get to checkout just now whereas last night I just got errors - but stuff isn't loading properly for me to complete the transaction :(

The site's back working now though there's no £5 discount anymore. I got to the checkout at 00.10 last night but got "error 400" messages.

I'll have to try and have a crack when I get home then and use TCB at Sheikah's suggestion, not got a lot of time today but it really is quite an excellent bargain! Do many people play MH4 here, and is the online ok(and is it ok on a regular 3DS? Think I asked that before and the main concern was freecamera?)

I'll have to try and have a crack when I get home then and use TCB at Sheikah's suggestion, not got a lot of time today but it really is quite an excellent bargain! Do many people play MH4 here, and is the online ok(and is it ok on a regular 3DS? Think I asked that before and the main concern was freecamera?)

People play the crap out of MonHun on 'ere!

Online is fab, despite the lack of voice chat. Camera works just fine with the virtual D-pad as well, so you've nothing to fear (well, except for the sight of a Rathalos nomming your face of course ;) )

I think the voucher has expired.

It has expired.

I think the voucher has expired.

Just had a look and yes it's expired

Also expired at GAME!

/oldthrowback

Haha.. I almost posted the same thing : peace:

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush is £19.99 at thegamecollection.net.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/kirby-and-the-rainbow-paintbrush-wii-u.html

Damn. I've got to stop buying games. I've a backlog 5 years long at least. Despite this game not reviewing well and it's many faults(short, playing at the gamepad wastes its graphics, repetitive etc) I'm still partially tempted by a seriously good price and if nothing else completing my collection.

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush is £19.99 at thegamecollection.net.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/kirby-and-the-rainbow-paintbrush-wii-u.html

Damn. I've got to stop buying games. I've a backlog 5 years long at least. Despite this game not reviewing well and it's many faults(short, playing at the gamepad wastes its graphics, repetitive etc) I'm still partially tempted by a seriously good price and if nothing else completing my collection.

If it's still available when I get home from work, I'll buy it too :heh:

If it's still available when I get home from work, I'll buy it too :heh:

I don't think it will be. It's a flash sale and it's the first thing you see in a big banner when you visit the homepage. But then again it might be as the Wii U owners market is limited.

I need help. I ordered it. Probably not fully awake and have my full wits about me.

Edited by Wii

I don't think it will be. It's a flash sale and it's the first thing you see in a big banner when you visit the homepage. But then again it might be as the Wii U owners market is limited.

I need help. I ordered it. Probably not fully awake and have my full wits about me.

The sale is on for another 14 hours when you click the url. I'm tempted at that price...

Despite this game not reviewing well and it's many faults(short, playing at the gamepad wastes its graphics, repetitive etc)

It's at 73 on Metacritic. That's not "not reviewing well", it's reviewing fine. And people have already told you it's not short.

The sale is on for another 14 hours when you click the url. I'm tempted at that price...

It's not the time that may be the problem. It's how much stock have they got? My order's been despatched before 9a.m., that was quick. Think I'll have to avoid paying through Paypal anymore, they're thieving b@st@rds on the exchange rate. It always costs more than what it should. And we've to pay for postage as well which the Brits don't have to coupled with the worst rate I've ever seen the Euro trading against the Sterling makes all these deals less sweet.

Paypal the thieving c*n*s are only giving 68c on the £1 when the rate is 71c.

Edited by Wii

It was still In Stock when I got home and onto the computer there now so the order has been placed :grin:

The reason I was relaxed about waiting is because I don't need the game right now and would have been happy to wait, but I left it up to fate to make the decision today and, with that, it has been purchased :heh:

I'm in serious danger of having a selection of Wii U games to play..

Amazing deal. But two of the games are Wii games - Metroi M and a Quiz game. Still, incredible bargain!