NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Well you did say EVERYTHING I post is negative. : peace:

Ha! But did I say EVERYTHING?!?!

Anyways forget it. I've decided not to get this. I bought every game on the wii if it was half good or reasonably priced, still haven't played about 30 games (own well over 100 :/ ) So NO!! Not buying it!!!

Ha! But did I say EVERYTHING?!?!

Anyways forget it. I've decided not to get this. I bought every game on the wii if it was half good or reasonably priced, still haven't played about 30 games (own well over 100 :/ ) So NO!! Not buying it!!!

Well done, dazzy! There's hope for you yet....

It's Ubisoft's last game on the Wii U unless something dramatically changes and it could be a collectors item in years to come if kept sealed.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on that lol

Go in expecting a dull, lifeless and boring game and you won't be disappointed. :heh:

U wot m8?

I loved it, tbh. Think it got slammed unfairly.

That being said, I am so, soooo glad that I didn't get it for WiiU. The reviews of the game paint the game to be absolutely horrendous from a technical perspective.

I'm expecting a bit of a soul-less experience to be honest, especially coming from Nintendo games. But at that price may as well give it a go

Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS is £14.95 new including delivery from thegamecollection via Rakuten (Play).

Enter SPREE5 for the £5 discount to get it for this price. Also 7.07% cash back on TCB.

The link doesn't work. The site's working alright though. With the £5 discount it puts Splatoon back at £22.95. The discount is only good for today so act fast if you want it.

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/thegamecollection/product/13996/?l-id=gb_search_product_thumbnail_3

It seems all links are down at the minute.

Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS is £14.95 new including delivery from thegamecollection via Rakuten (Play).

Enter SPREE5 for the £5 discount to get it for this price. Also 7.07% cash back on TCB.

Works now. Crazy good. So tempted... but then I didn't really play Monster Hunter 3 enough (well still over 100 hours...).... Hmmmm..... What to do, what to do...

Works now. Crazy good. So tempted... but then I didn't really play Monster Hunter 3 enough (well still over 100 hours...).... Hmmmm..... What to do, what to do...

Don't bother, dude. Like you said, you didn't really play the most out of the last one and you have Splatoon arriving next week.

@Hero\-of\-Time has become @dazzybee's gaming counsellor :p

Someone had to! He had backlog issues last year so I'm trying to keep him in line. :D

Oh I know :p Just make sure he pays you. One amiibo per intervention seems fair ;)

Depends if he can find any. :heh:

Definitely looking to jump into Splatoon at that price, especially since I just sold a couple of N64 games on ebay the other day that will cover the majority of the cost :grin:

I'm now watching footage of YouTube to see if it helps guarantee a purchase :heh:

Disgustingly awesome bargain. I'm gonna Dazzybee that up and buy it despite the fact I'll probably not play it at all. Might miss it in the post due to not being around though!

Splatoon will be mine :smile:

I managed to get it for £22.65 in the end and, given that I got about £15 from selling MRC and Top Gear Overdrive, both of which I never thought an awful lot of, I only really spent about £7 or £8.. so I'm pretty happy with that :grin:

Don't bother, dude. Like you said, you didn't really play the most out of the last one and you have Splatoon arriving next week.

Yeah, you're right... The sweats have returned again though... Shall I fight through or maybe buy a Virtual Console game to stem it...?!?!?!

Disgustingly awesome bargain. I'm gonna Dazzybee that up and buy it despite the fact I'll probably not play it at all. Might miss it in the post due to not being around though!

Oh shit, I've become a verb!

Edited by dazzybee
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, your right... The sweats have returned again though... Shall I fight through or maybe buy a Virtual Console game to stem it...?!?!?!

You could just play a game on your backlog instead of buying another one. You just bought Kirby, didn't you? Play that!

You could just play a game on your backlog instead of buying another one. You just bought Kirby, didn't you? Play that!

I bought all the Kirby's... I played Dreamland 2 GB but I'm still shaking... Monster Hunter 4 is a bargain. Bargain is my favourite word!!

Can't say I didn't try to help you guys. :D

EDIT: Hang on...where did Rummys post go? You can't hide from me!!!

Damn site was on maintenance earlier and now it is dooowwwwwwwn! :( :(

Damn site was on maintenance earlier and now it is dooowwwwwwwn! :( :(

Take it as a sign that you aren't meant to buy it! :D

Oh shit, I've become a verb!

Already writing it into the dictionary as we speak. Might as well make you a noun as well...

Dazzybee (Da-Zee-Bee)

1. n. A person who purchases an item despite the high chance that they will not use it.

Ex. "John is a right dazzybee for buying that bike. He has a car, for Christ's sake!"

2. v. To purchase an item with which you have little intent of using.

Ex. "I'm probably gonna dazzybee that PSP, although I'm not sure what games I would want."