NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Also, some sites when they see the address and it's Parcel Motel, they'll cancel the order. You want free UK shipping or again by the time the item arrives the postage charge could be high. You need to live near a Parcel Motel collection box or it's added expense and time to get to.

Never encountered that myself :shakehead Don't order much online myself any more (limited gaming and cool stuff budget with 2 kids :indeed:) Yea, only useful with the free uk shipping alright. Agree too about access to a set of lockers, luckily I work next to a petrol station with one, its handy too since I live in the countryside and a lot of couriers won't even bother trying to find you if you don't live in town, they just leave it behind the counter of a local petrol station or something. Slightly off-topic, sorry :heh:

301px-Nathan_Drake_Uncharted_Render_2.jpg

I was going to say, oh and except uncharted, but I axtually think batman was better :) Just. I preferred origins than uncharted 3. Maybe U2 slightly more than arkham but it's close, and probably preferred asylum to u1

I really like the Uncharted series, but after seeing the gameplay from 4, I really can't get excited about it. Sure, it'll look "next gen", but it'll be the same tired gameplay from 1,2 and 3. Hopefully the multiplayer and story will be decent...

Metroid: Other M is £3.99 in Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2049313.htm

Carrying on from the Fire Emblem for Wii discussion thread where I posted about it being reprinted, this game too may have been reprinted. On the Argos website it says that the game was released on 7 March 2014. I have wondered how come there's been a sudden influx of this game. Has anybody bought it from there lately and could they check the back of the box for the year? How come they chose this game? Would they not reprint more popular or hard to come by cheaply games?

Wii U premium + Mario Kart 8 bundle is £189 at Tesco Direct. You've got to use the voucher code TDX-KGRX and signup again as a new customer (easily done).

Metroid: Other M is £3.99 in Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2049313.htm

Carrying on from the Fire Emblem for Wii discussion thread where I posted about it being reprinted, this game too may have been reprinted. On the Argos website it says that the game was released on 7 March 2014. I have wondered how come there's been a sudden influx of this game. Has anybody bought it from there lately and could they check the back of the box for the year? How come they chose this game? Would they not reprint more popular or hard to come by cheaply games?

Great deal! Enjoyed Other M a lot more than the Prime games. I got it for a tenner and was very much worth the money.

They also have Kirby's Epic Yarn for £3.99, and Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise for just £2.99!

Ya, you won't be getting Kirby anywhere bar maybe 1 Argos in about 100 if you're lucky.

Cheers for the advice @V\. Amoleo I ordered it. Couldn't make up my mind last time it was on sale but sure at that price I don't mind if it isn't all that great. Still have to finish Batman Arkham City mind you, started but never got too far before I moved on to the next game.

Batman: Arkham Origins arrived today, new and sealed. Another perfect, painless, quick transaction with http://www.thegamecollection.net/ They are my favourite go to site.

One thing though. Is it meant to have a white case as opposed to the regular sky blue?

Edit: It appears there's both. Is there a difference? How come there's 2 colour cases?

Batman: Arkham Origins arrived today, new and sealed. Another perfect, painless, quick transaction with http://www.thegamecollection.net/ They are my favourite go to site.

One thing though. Is it meant to have a white case as opposed to the regular sky blue?

Edit: It appears there's both. Is there a difference? How come there's 2 colour cases?

They come in a white case. The blue case is when people have rehoused them or in mock-ups for online stores! Actual pictures of real copies are in the white box.

Heads up, CEX (and GAME under their trade in guarantee) will pay you £45 credit for Metroid Prime Trilogy. A great trade in price considering it's available for £8.99 on sShop soon.

They'll also give Mario Galaxy 2 for £10 credit. You may need to remind any management in GAME that they promise to beat any local trade in prices :wink:

Heads up, CEX (and GAME under their trade in guarantee) will pay you £45 credit for Metroid Prime Trilogy. A great trade in price considering it's available for £8.99 on sShop soon.

That's really tempting...

But I want to keep my case, thanks.

Smash Bros was £29.86 on Amazon. Was about to place an order and it looks like they've jacked the price back up to £34.85.

Smash Bros was £29.86 on Amazon. Was about to place an order and it looks like they've jacked the price back up to £34.85.

I have a sealed copy that I'd let go for £30 including postage if you're interested?

Could post first thing tomorrow, first class and you'd likely have it before Friday.

PM if interested. : peace:

Wii U Basic Pack.

ShopTo £149.86

http://www.shopto.net/wii-u/hardware-bundles/hardware/store

Rakuten (Play) £135 (with code) JANSALEDAY3&4

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/shopto/product/WIIUHW01/?l-id=uk_top_mr_prd_img

The deal on Play is also via ShopTo as a seller on their site, probably the only time that Play will be 'cheaper' in this instance.