NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

As I said, it's not. Literally in Sarajevo (which is the capital) in one shop they have TWO Wii U games, New Luigi (63 euros) and some Micky Mouse game. In other cities they have more games, but the prices are similar to the eshop prices (full prices) and for some games I have to wait for about 10 days.

Used ZombieU is 20 euros, some games you can get for 15-20 euros which are used (Batman Arkham City is 25 euros and would have to wait - OK it is a new copy), but these games are not the ones I want so much, plus you would still say they are to expensive if you compare them to other countries in Europe.

Sadly, I have to wait for eshop sale.

Actualy, here are the prices: http://www.olx.ba/pretraga?trazilica=+wii+u&stanje=0&vrstapregleda=tabela&sort_order=desc&do=200

1KM is 0,5 euros. If it say KAO NOVA it means it's used. And you never get any sales, as they buy the games on sales in Europe and after that they sell it here and need to make profit.

Buy from online European retailers. Batman: Arkham Origins as an example is regularly on sale for less than €10.

Use this site. They're reputable and will deliver to Bosnia and Herzegovina with reasonable postage rates.

Batman: Arkham Origins http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/thegamecollection/product/13863/ £5.95.

or ZombiU http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/basecom/product/2522862/?l-id=gb_search_product_1 £7.10.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

I was thinking about it, but if I am correct the prices do increase as I would have to pay via paypal, plus, as this is not EU, I will have to pay extra tax for the product getting into country.

I am in the process of finding out how much everything cost, plus how much the postage cost as amazon is really expensive, but I did hear that these shops are cheaper.

Thx for advice, I will check it.

PS

I do have a problem of confirming my e-mail as it doesn't allow me to type "@" when I want to confirm the address.

EDIT: It works now, I had to change the keyboard settings to English.

I just did some calculations, there is ZombieU for 5,49pounds and to bring it here it would cost me almost 10 pounds, plus paypal charges. It si still cheaper than to buy it in Bosnia, so I will probably start using it for some games.

Buy the physical copies where possible. It's better and usually cheaper.

How is it "better"? I love having a digital copy, love the convenience and immediacy of having games installed to a HDD - that's " better" than shelves of boxes. Or is it? Some people like those shelves.

As I said, it's not. Literally in Sarajevo (which is the capital) in one shop they have TWO Wii U games, New Luigi (63 euros) and some Micky Mouse game. In other cities they have more games, but the prices are similar to the eshop prices (full prices) and for some games I have to wait for about 10 days.

Used ZombieU is 20 euros, some games you can get for 15-20 euros which are used (Batman Arkham City is 25 euros and would have to wait - OK it is a new copy), but these games are not the ones I want so much, plus you would still say they are to expensive if you compare them to other countries in Europe.

Sadly, I have to wait for eshop sale.

Actualy, here are the prices: http://www.olx.ba/pretraga?trazilica=+wii+u&stanje=0&vrstapregleda=tabela&sort_order=desc&do=200

1KM is 0,5 euros. If it say KAO NOVA it means it's used. And you never get any sales, as they buy the games on sales in Europe and after that they sell it here and need to make profit.

Postage should be £2 and the Paypal fees are inconsequential. Would you get hit for import taxes? They likely wouldn't know that it's a game.

How is it "better"? I love having a digital copy, love the convenience and immediacy of having games installed to a HDD - that's " better" than shelves of boxes. Or is it? Some people like those shelves.

I've been over this so many times before. Physical is so much better than digital IMO. It comes down to preference but I think the majority would pick physical.

Price in this case.

I've been over this so many times before. Physical is so much better than digital IMO. It comes down to preference but I think the majority would pick physical.

You've been over YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE so many times before? You actually admit that it's down to the individual, yet still force your opinion on them?

Who cares, it's just the way Wii posts, the majority of us are used to it. And he did say IMO.

@Wii I would have to pay 15% and 17% tax on the whole price (Shipment + price of the game). It is still cheaper, have to say that.

Shopto ordering taking a long time to confirm for wonderful 101...

Shopto ordering taking a long time to confirm for wonderful 101...

I'd say they're inundated with orders.

I just checked my order to make sure there's no problems.

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=1e64634d-f8ad-11e4-a96f-00248188aa06&Aux=2910%7c0%7c8D25AD108C5B2A0%7c%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c%7c3%2c53%7c45%7cno-reply%40shopto.net&cid=0114f275909c31b0&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Thank you for your custom!

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been packed and will be dispatched with next ROYAL MAIL collection.

But then I ordered it as soon as it popped up.

I'd say they're inundated with orders.

I just checked my order to make sure there's no problems.

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=1e64634d-f8ad-11e4-a96f-00248188aa06&Aux=2910%7c0%7c8D25AD108C5B2A0%7c%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c%7c3%2c53%7c45%7cno-reply%40shopto.net&cid=0114f275909c31b0&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

But then I ordered it as soon as it popped up.

Ordered mine at 6, so may be tomorrow now, when did it originally pop up?

Ordered mine at 6, so may be tomorrow now, when did it originally pop up?

It went up at roughly midday. The deal's expired now.

It expired around 7. Could be cancellations if it was oversold.

I was thinking about it, but if I am correct the prices do increase as I would have to pay via paypal, plus, as this is not EU, I will have to pay extra tax for the product getting into country.

I am in the process of finding out how much everything cost, plus how much the postage cost as amazon is really expensive, but I did hear that these shops are cheaper.

Thx for advice, I will check it.

PS

I do have a problem of confirming my e-mail as it doesn't allow me to type "@" when I want to confirm the address.

EDIT: It works now, I had to change the keyboard settings to English.

I just did some calculations, there is ZombieU for 5,49pounds and to bring it here it would cost me almost 10 pounds, plus paypal charges. It si still cheaper than to buy it in Bosnia, so I will probably start using it for some games.

I export games from the UK to an Asian country all the time and have never once got caught with import duties. They either don't care because of the little value, or just don't realise.

Try Base.com as well. They knock off the UK tax at the checkout before you pay, saving about 20% on their selling price in addition.

http://www.base.com/

OK, if they do exclude the tax that would lower the costs. As far as I know they have started here to check more often then not what is being sent, as they know that people here buy stuff from abroad.

I will check the site.

Thx.

PS

I will just wait till next monday and then maybe I will order ZombieU. If they don't charge me import duties it would cost about 10 euros, which is great, but if they include them it would cost about 13-14 euros. The only problem is they sometimes ignore the price and charge you more.

I have just made the order from Rakuten as it was cheaper 13p :D, now have to see what will happen to it.

Edited by Kounan

Just ordered it, not played the game and it's a great price.

Just ordered it, not played the game and it's a great price.

Go in expecting a dull, lifeless and boring game and you won't be disappointed. :heh:

Lol thanks for the tip. This really isn't a genre I'm into, but I'm curious about the whole openworld aspect.

You didn't complain about the price so I think you are safe. :D

I bought it so that could be seen as negative :heh:

The reviews aren't great and the port wasn't all it could have been and then the framerate supposedly isn't great either. But it's what we've got so like it or lump it. Don't know whether I'll play it. It's Ubisoft's last game on the Wii U unless something dramatically changes and it could be a collectors item in years to come if kept sealed.

I 'thanked' your other one because I thought it was funny. This is leading me to believe that you're just being petulant.

Either way. That is one tempting price...

I'm not being petulant. I bought it. Mostly what I post in here is stuff I come across and am interested in myself.

I'm not being petulant. I bought it. Mostly what I post in here is stuff I come across and am interested in myself.

I didn't mean about the game, I meant about not posting as you're too negative, I thought you kept saying it as a joke, but wondering if you're in a bit of a sulk about it :)

I didn't mean about the game, I meant about not posting as you're too negative, I thought you kept saying it as a joke, but wondering if you're in a bit of a sulk about it :)

Well you did say EVERYTHING I post is negative. : peace: