NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Trumped then.

Damn. I would have had codename steam for a fiver (despite your experiences).

How can I follow the deals? Is there any way, like getting e-mails? Do they send it to countries outside EU?

PS

Actually I have decided not to be lazy and have cheked everything on the page :).

Btw. Xenoblade is really cheap, 28 pounds? Sadly I can't order it as the will charge me a lot because of tax....

Edited by Kounan
Automerged Doublepost

Trumped then.

Damn. I would have had codename steam for a fiver (despite your experiences).

Codename Steam will be on Amazon Lightning Deals again today at 12:00. The Wii U GameCube adapter will be too, though I don't know what price it will be.

Can someone tell me why is it good to have the adapter and use the GC controller? Can I use it on all games?

EDIT: They won't ship it to Bosnia....Damn

Can someone tell me why is it good to have the adapter and use the GC controller? Can I use it on all games?

EDIT: They won't ship it to Bosnia....Damn

Only works on Smash Bros.

At that price I thought it wise to order one even though I already have one.

Then if this doesn't happen...

and the GC VC they'll announce in the december direct. haha

I could at least use the adapter with my PC, I'm sure it works with drivers, at that price it's probably cheaper than other adapters, plus, 4 ports... always useful. :)

Wii Music for £1.95 :grin:

If you haven't played it or was put off by the negativity surrounding it, I encourage you all to get it and give it a blast with family and friends over the festive period. For that price, you can't really lose! You may even find yourself having loads of fun, like a few of us did on here :yay:

Wii Music for £1.95 :grin:

If you haven't played it or was put off by the negativity surrounding it, I encourage you all to get it and give it a blast with family and friends over the festive period. For that price, you can't really lose! You may even find yourself having loads of fun, like a few of us did on here :yay:

The songs always turn out terribly but it's a load of fun, I still don't get why this was hated so much compared to Sports or Fit, I guess people took it too seriously? Day one buyer here, don't regret a thing : peace:

The songs always turn out terribly but it's a load of fun, I still don't get why this was hated so much compared to Sports or Fit, I guess people took it too seriously? Day one buyer here, don't regret a thing : peace:

I haven't played it for a good couple of years now but that's because me and my friends absolutely milked it dry for a few months :grin:

Getting good at the balance board drumming added a nice little bit of depth and skill too and certainly enhanced the songs. The biggest shame was that the number of songs was so limited and that your hands were tied in just how much you could really put your own spin on each one.

If the game had been released now by Nintendo, we'd probably be looking at DLC tracks and some fun options to customise your CD covers using the Wii U Gamepad :heh:

I haven't played it for a good couple of years now but that's because me and my friends absolutely milked it dry for a few months :grin:

Getting good at the balance board drumming added a nice little bit of depth and skill too and certainly enhanced the songs. The biggest shame was that the number of songs was so limited and that your hands were tied in just how much you could really put your own spin on each one.

If the game had been released now by Nintendo, we'd probably be looking at DLC tracks and some fun options to customise your CD covers using the Wii U Gamepad :heh:

Damn, I had a lot of fun with the game but I'd forgot just how awful the track list was. I guess that's a big no-no for a music game :p A new edition would be great though, imagine Wii Music with the Wii Karaoke U soundtrack 😍

I didn't spend long on the drums! Could never get the hang of it myself. I guess I should maybe go back to it! Creating album covers was awesome though. I wish Miyamoto followed through with his dream of Wii Music 2 though I can see why Nintendo maybe didn't want that to happen!

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team £9.99 at Amazon

Mario Golf World Tour £9.99 at Amazon

Been waiting for Dream Team to drop in price, so I snapped it up. Grab them while you can!

EDIT: Wii U High Capacity Battery £5.00 from Amazon

They are going fast! Just ordered one.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team £9.99 at

EDIT: Wii U High Capacity Battery £5.00 from Amazon

They are going fast! Just ordered one.

Edit: Ordered! Thanks for the heads up, great deal and they are going FAST!

Edited by Rob3008

These would be amazing if they were just a Wii U controller and didn't need the Wiimote.

Yeah but y'kno...Nintendo :p

I love me a bit of gold, but I'm fairly intolerant of wireless where avoidable, so it's not for me. Otherwise I'd def be on it!

Amiibo are 2 for £18 at Smyths. Good deal!

Even includes Yarn Yoshi's! Doesn't seem like two minutes ago that you'd go into GAME and they'd have a wall of Peach and Pikachu and now we're getting great deals like this!

Gonna have to grab me the rest of the Mario series ones at this rate. And maybe a KK and Nook. And ugh.