NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

Expected win over Madpool but we picked up avoidable suspensions at the end:nono:

What the hell is happening in the Middle League? Leeds win 6-0 then get destroyed 7-1 by Dragpoo?

At least in the lower League, you know what to expect. Bob winning and scoring lots of goals.

Leeds were going easy on Flink because he threatened to quit. It was dirty tactics from Dragoo, but they worked.

C'mon Flink, you gotta persevere with it. i've had shit results all season, but I just stick with it.

I say we let Flink leave - he brings nothing to the league! Plays weak players because he doesn't know what he's doing and moans because he doesn't know what he's doing! Please don't leave!

Dragooooo 7-1 Leeds M.O.T

Please don't try against me on Tuesday if that is you not bothering :shakehead

What the hell is happening in the Middle League? Leeds win 6-0 then get destroyed 7-1 by Dragpoo?

Leeds were going easy on Flink because he threatened to quit. It was dirty tactics from Dragoo, but they worked.

Lol at Charlie and Ell. :p

Nah, I'm still not really "feeling it". It could be that I'm just knackered from work, a combination of things. It's not really exciting me. Normally I'd be pumped for the game against Haden on Tuesday, but I don't really feel anything, except tiredness. I'll make my decision at the end of the season whether or not I'll be back for the one after.

Lol at Charlie and Ell. :p

Nah, I'm still not really "feeling it". It could be that I'm just knackered from work, a combination of things. It's not really exciting me. Normally I'd be pumped for the game against Haden on Tuesday, but I don't really feel anything, except tiredness. I'll make my decision at the end of the season whether or not I'll be back for the one after.

Damn man don't leave since you have come to this game it has been great fun. I got annoyed by the game in my 2nd to last season with Haden United, nothing was working at all and the game pissed me off beyond belief.

The season after that I won the league in my best ever season, next season will be great for you especially if you go down tbh your team will be immense in the lower league and pick up huge amounts of experience ready to kick ass.

Round 6: Go with the flow

Winston Gardens 1-2 RFC

After their first league loss RFC were keen to get back on track against former top league side Winston Gardens. Winston lined up with a 4-4-2 against the 4-5-1 of RFC. RFC's midfield has been a source of trouble for many sides this campaign and it proved hard to contain early on as RFC made 4 chances to 2 in the first half. However it was Winston who opened the scoring in the 2nd half as Liu curled in a cracker of a shot, mere moments later Weyermann put Figni through on goal to make it 1-1. The sides went back and forth and this half seemed a bit more equal but RFC gained an edge when Winston defender Joyce was taken off with an injury. In the last few minutes sole striker Normqvist tapped in a ball that bobbled loose after an RFC corner. This was a great win for RFC while Winston will be worried by a home loss in a division that they want to conquer.

DuDs Baggies 3-2 Leeds M.O.T

Baggies and Leeds have played some attractive football this season so this was a game that was set to please neutrals. Baggies went for an aggressive 3-5-2 formation against 4-4-2 from Leeds. Leeds found it hard to contain Baggies early on earning 3 yellow cards and ultimately were unable to when Shearer was free at the back post to nod in an Unnarsson cross. However just before half time Townshend lost his marker and ghosted past two players on the edge of the box before slamming home a true strikers goal to make it 1-1. Leeds had the lions share of possession in the first half but Baggies controlled the game more in the 2nd and it showed when another header this time from Dhall restored their lead. However again Leeds hit back this time as Mancebo found Twonshend in the box with an inch perfect ball, the striker swivelled and slotted in his 2nd. Both teams wanted a win and the mangers of each side put on some substitutes to try and win the game. It was two old faces that decided this game though, Dhall sprinted past a tired Leeds defence and hit a diagonal ball in that in form striker Shearer pounded into the net with his head. This was a great game of football and a well deserved win for the Baggies, Leeds however played their part and their fans can be proud.

Dragooooo 1-4 Rossers Rovers

Dragoooooo faced a Rovers side who had come off the back of a fantastic home win and were made to suffer. Dragooooo lined up with a 3-5-2 line up against Rovers 4-5-1. From the outset Rovers took control and looked deadly in the last 3rd. Przhevalsky found a running Gubsky who broke the offside trap and beat the keeper to make it 1-0, Gubsky then repaid the favour finding Przhevalsky on the edge of the box, the midfielder hit it in off the bar to make it 2-0. The home side came out in the 2nd half trying to get a foot hold but an early penalty converted by Przhevalsky effectively ended this contest. Rovers just had to much possession and the captain Gamov added his name to the scoresheet when he headed in a goal unmarked. The home fans began to leave the match early and some missed a Dragooooo penalty converted by Velho. This was no real consolation Rovers completely outplayed Dragooooo and are turning into the surprise package of this league playing attractive football backed up by defensive solidity.

Coloccini FC 1-1 Hadens Rangers

This was a feisty affair as both sides never quite got into their rhythm. The home side played 3-5-2 against a more conservative 4-4-2 from Rangers. The early game saw hardly any chances and two yellow cards a piece as well as two injuries one for each side with Mulholland having to come off on a stretcher to receive treatment. The crowd began to sing songs to entertain themselves when Zabel found himself near the edge of the box took a punt which took a slight deflection and went in. Rangers fans seemed to think this would be enough to win, but Stockley the home sides captain found Costa unmarked in a good position. Costa lobbed a ball that seemed like a cross but fell past everyone including the keeper into the net! The home fans erupted at this good fortune and jeered the away end. The game however did not come to life after this with only 5 chances created in the entire match. Rangers may have rued their lack of ambition here but in the end a draw was a fair result, this was a match that will not go down in history as a great game.

Fedex United 3-1 AC Elites

Fedex beat the Elites in a tactical battle to score a surprise victory. United and the Elites went for 4-4-2 formations, the Elites controlled the first half with 65% possession and 3 chances to 2. Bodin scored one of these chances when he found himself isolated in the box and took a shot for nothing that went in. United pushed back and Platton came good when he rifled in a long shot to make it a tie. The 2nd half was much better for United they got a bit more possession and contained the Elites while hitting them on the break, Patton flew down the wing to hit a ball in to fellow striker Platt who headed United into the lead. Then the Elites captain Gurdsuk pulled up with a really bad looking hamstring injury, this encouraged United who got a two goal cushion when Akerland scored with another headed goal to make it 3-1. United closed the game out and will be thrilled with a great victory over the strongest team in the middle league.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens 1-2 RFC

After their loss to the Elites RFC get right back on track with a close win away to Winston, this shows they have long term intent on finishing in the top 3.

Stylish Team: DuD Baggies

Played some really wonderful football today, it left them exposed at times but they were able to push on with 3 goals to win an absorbing contest.

Player of the round: G Przhevalsky Rossers Rovers

The midfielder was inspired today as he had both vision and goal scoring ability, helped convert Rovers superior play into an outstanding result.

Results so far.

Important Results: Winston, Dragooooo, Dragoooo, Colocinni, Rangers, RFC

Style: DuD, Winston, RFC, RFC, Rovers, DuD

Player: Winston, Winston, Rovers, Colocinni, Colocinni, Rovers

Winners from the three categories will be put in a draw at the end of the season to win a 3 month VIP!

Btw had a chat to Peeps and we are both sensing we may have a couple of slots to fill this season have sent a few PM's out but does anyone have any friends or fellow NE peers who may be interested?

Edited by Haden

Btw had a chat to Peeps and we are both sensing we may have a couple of slots to fill this season have sent a few PM's out but does anyone have any friends or fellow NE peers who may be interested?

(Is one of those slots Dragpoo being a little baby?)

I kid! I kid!

Don't go Flink, the game can still be fun even if you lose!

Sit down! Do you calculate the xpert results on this machine? Why you showing that I lost to Dragoooo at home. Why is it saying 4-2? You find it funny its funny? You like this equipment, it dont mean nothing to me!

What does this do?

WHAT DOES THIS DO!

It caculates chances on goa...

NOW IT DON'T DO NOTHING!

YOU HEAR ME I COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME!

Sorry I mean GG Flinky, I hope you are still here next season when I am in the lower league :(

4 points clear. :o

Eights title fight took a hit today after I gained a valuable home point!

My Stoke City bully tactics are coming back to bite me. 2 of my best defenders suspended next match and 5 others one yellow away..

Yeah my tactics of having no defenders on the pitch for 45 mins resulted in a loss. Oh well, still three goals towards my total, and the fans are happy.

Eights title fight took a hit today after I gained a valuable home point!

My Stoke City bully tactics are coming back to bite me. 2 of my best defenders suspended next match and 5 others one yellow away..

Annoyed me how you never were given red cards or I not getting a penalty or at least more freekicks. Considering your tactics, you got damn lucky with that referee.

Anyway, the season is far from over.

Sit down! Do you calculate the xpert results on this machine? Why you showing that I lost to Dragoooo at home. Why is it saying 4-2? You find it funny its funny? You like this equipment, it dont mean nothing to me!

What does this do?

WHAT DOES THIS DO!

It caculates chances on goa...

NOW IT DON'T DO NOTHING!

YOU HEAR ME I COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME!

Sorry I mean GG Flinky, I hope you are still here next season when I am in the lower league :(

Good game, brah. I was expecting a reverse scoreline. Could have gone either way, had I missed my penalty and you scored yours.

I'm tipping you to survive and me to go down. Looking at the DVs of this team and the skill levels/age, they've got great potential.

Good game, brah. I was expecting a reverse scoreline. Could have gone either way, had I missed my penalty and you scored yours.

I'm tipping you to survive and me to go down. Looking at the DVs of this team and the skill levels/age, they've got great potential.

Hmm dunno its annoying I am trying to get my youth to a DV where I dont have to play them any more but it just isnt quite working.

Still I am selling a youth for over 2 mil by tomorrow so I will have loads of money for training for the final push :D

What are your average devs looking like atm btw?

Hmm dunno its annoying I am trying to get my youth to a DV where I dont have to play them any more but it just isnt quite working.

Still I am selling a youth for over 2 mil by tomorrow so I will have loads of money for training for the final push :D

What are your average devs looking like atm btw?

The average DV across the 18 man squad is 11.1, although it's worth pointing out that I have Daan Wielink (32 years old) on 7 and the new 17year old on 9. Aside from that, everyone is above 10.

I have 5 players on 13 or above DV, 5 on 11 and 12DV and all of the rest are on 10. (bar Daan and young lad). No real worries this season. Daan is in his last days, so I'm not too fussed about getting him to 10 or above. If anything, it's just about getting the DVs as high as they can go.

Chema Ortuzar my latest youth was a 18 4 skill GK and sold for 5 234 460 smashed my previous best sell by 4 million his recommended price was 1.8mil as he had some good skills when I last checked at 5pm he was at 2.2mil market must have gone mental at some point :D

Such good news can get my entire team trained up :D will be looking at brining in a couple of really good youths next season if I stay up or go down.

I have eight players on 11-12 dev and four on 14, one player who I want to go up is only on 10.

The remaining four players are on 10 or less but I dont care as they are either veterans who I want to get to 10, retiring or in the case of poor old Paine will be sold at the end of the season lol.

I got offered to buy a player called Robert.

Close, but no cigar.

Alliances

Team Awesome & Jimbob: 19

The Example: 18

N-E Goal Trotters: 17

The Example - Intergalactico Stars, Hadens Rangers, The Sixty-Fourthers

Team Awesome & Jimbob - Kippen FC, Leeds M.O.T, Recall United

N-E Goal Trotters - Lylat Wanderers, Coloccini FC, bob

Spotlight

Last time the spotlight was on Eights United vs Yellow Submarine. The outcome was 1-0 to Eights with a midfield rating of 14 while Yellow Submarine's rating was 13.

The closest guess was Nikos9 with a guess of 2-0 to Eights with ratings of 15 and 13.

Standings

AC Elites: 1

Atlético Aqui1a: 1

Haden: 1

Intergalactico Stars: 1

The next spotlight is on DuDs Baggies vs The Roger Federer Crew. Predict the outcome and the total number of freekicks awarded in the game.