NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

Hmm, a win but scrappy, very scrappy. The new strikers are beautiful but this is the third season I just can't seem to get my midfield going. Time to clear out the old guard and start over.

A lucky 93rd minute winner to keep Haden on 1 point. Whilst I think 3 points were deserved, that must be a horrible game to watch :p

A lucky 93rd minute winner to keep Haden on 1 point. Whilst I think 3 points were deserved, that must be a horrible game to watch :p

It is wierd I think my team are starting to hit their stride but I cannot seem to win a game atm, things will turn around I am sure.

It is wierd I think my team are starting to hit their stride but I cannot seem to win a game atm, things will turn around I am sure.

I feel you :(

I got spanked :(

Me and Odwin are the only two teams to not let in any goals so far.

Who are you playing next Cube?

Who are you playing next Cube?

Based on the club name, it sounds like I'm playing against one person instead of a team. Should be easy.

Based on the club name, it sounds like I'm playing against one person instead of a team. Should be easy.

3ow41x.jpg

A nice 16-4 with freekick worth just under 10m econ came through my official teams youth academy the other day...my 1st ever highly decent product there since its inception and about time too!

The Ultimate League (official league that I'm in) has just ended and my change report is fantastic! Every player visibly raised (except a youth I couldn't get rid of and a forward I don't use) and my goalkeeper double jumped to a 22-9 :D

officialchange_zps17913fb2.png

And then there was one.

YOU CAN NOT CONTAIN MY MIGHT.

The scoreboard was faulty.

Yeah it struggles when I score so many goals it can't keep up.

Decent win today.

At first I felt bad for Madpool for struggling so much in the beginning, then I saw my next opponent.

Four matches in I'm with the development for some of the players. I know it's harder once they get over 10, but having both strikers at 8 and 9, youth keeper at 11 and the youngest defender and midfielder at 10 and 12 is pretty nice.

Decent draw against Leeds who guessed my formation and Playmaker! Luckily still keeping up with leaders.

At first I felt bad for Madpool for struggling so much in the beginning, then I saw my next opponent.

I haven't set tactics for the last 2 games, i've just lost interest in the game. I'm just going to sit out this season and login every so often to check for youth players etc.

I'll be back next season...maybe

I should have played a different formation today. My luck ran out, and we're still looking for our first away win. But, hard games to start off with. I am proud.

I should have played a different formation today. My luck ran out, and we're still looking for our first away win. But, hard games to start off with. I am proud.

I'm sure your luck will change soon... starting with your next match ;)

I haven't set tactics for the last 2 games, i've just lost interest in the game. I'm just going to sit out this season and login every so often to check for youth players etc.

Are you starting a new team?

It would suck to lose you dude so I hope you do get back into it next season whether it's with a new team or not!

This also explains my run of results... Not really I am just crap at this game now.

Don't leave man start a new team! It is a great thing to do once you have had enough of the game.

Sorry for lack of reports I moved house and have no net atm but round 2 is on the way.

Hey man,

If you're not goign to be playing can you do us all a favour and set default tactics so that everyone who is going to play you plays the same team? Will make it fairer for us all.

Hope to see you back next season!

ps. Start a new team!