NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

It's time to think about the cup! Who wants in? There will be one relax day before and after the cup, same as last season.

Again, if anyone would like to invite a friend to the league, now is a perfect time.

@MadDog will we be seeing you next season?

I would like to be considered for entry into the cup.

It's time to think about the cup! Who wants in? There will be one relax day before and after the cup, same as last season.

Again, if anyone would like to invite a friend to the league, now is a perfect time.

@MadDog will we be seeing you next season?

I am up for the cup!

So hope both MadDog and Flinky stay I reckon you should start a new team MadDog its a great way to get back into the game.

I asked @Blade to join and he seemed quite interested would be great to get him on board :D

Curses @Cube! How am I supposed to score when you have so many people around your goal!?

All good runs must come to an end...

YS should be favourites for the title now.

Curses @Cube! How am I supposed to score when you have so many people around your goal!?

I was shocked at the result. I was expecting a draw at best.

Happy with the away draw but at the expense of my best forward getting a red card and a midfielder injured for the rest of the season.

Lower league going right to the wire! Looks like bob has the easiest run in.

Really pleased with the win today that should be that for relegation worries now to take out that punk AC Elites and get promoted :heh:

Going to be such a tough end of the season if I'm going to stay up. Really need a big away result against Atletico. If I lose that I'll need to win both my remaining games (1 is Madpool, one a good team) and hope that Atletico loses his.

If I beat Atletico it's in my hands.

Peeps may be worth asking about cup in PR as well.

@jayseven has rejoined which is great :D I don't know about Twozzok or Rossers Rovers they are other sides who seemed to have dropped out a bit.

It is a shame because this season I think may have been one of the best at the start for recruits, still we could always get some wierdos from outside NE if needs be the league is in a pretty healthy state though I think well done Peeps :D

Good results today, I won and Silverdale lost. Was hoping he would draw though as he was playing Submarine. My final matches are a little bit easier than Silverdale's but a little harder than Submarine's.

Fantastic win today. Was hoping for a draw to be honest.

My last three games are all games that I should win, but I can't get complacent as they are all fighting for survival. All I can do is get maximum points and hope that Silverdale drop points in their remaining games.

I'll defend my cup ;)

Nice win today.. conceded 3, but with our usual standards we just scored more :D

Theres only bob whos scored more than us, but to be fair he's bob.

Alliances

The Example: 19

Team Awesome & Jimbob: 16

N-E Goal Trotters: 15

The Example - Intergalactico Stars, Hadens Rangers, The Sixty-Fourthers

Team Awesome & Jimbob - Kippen FC, Leeds M.O.T, Recall United

N-E Goal Trotters - Lylat Wanderers, Coloccini FC, bob

Spotlight

Last time the spotlight was on DuDs Baggies vs The Roger Federer Crew. The outcome was 3-1 to DuDs Baggies with 3 freekicks in the game.

The closest guess was Haden with a guess of 4-1 to DuDs Baggies with 3 freekicks.

Standings

Hadens Rangers: 2

AC Elites: 1

Atlético Aqui1a: 1

Intergalactico Stars: 1

The next spotlight is on AFC Dedede vs Recall United. Predict the outcome and the percentage of possession for each team.

I'll defend my cup ;)

Nice win today.. conceded 3, but with our usual standards we just scored more :D

Theres only bob whos scored more than us, but to be fair he's bob.

2760-5456.gif

I reckon it'll be 3-1 to Dedede and they'll have 55% of the ball.

@Nikos9 what do the gang say for the cup? Any new leads on people to join?

Oh and the Example is taking down the competition (in admittedly a quite easy alliance year lol)

AFC Dedede 2-0 57% possession.

Edited by Haden

@Nikos9 what do the gang say for the cup? Any new leads on people to join?

Oh and the Example is taking down the competition (in admittedly a quite easy alliance year lol)

AFC Dedede 2-0 57% possession.

Count me and Fedex in on the cup, still waiting to hear back from the others!

There is only one Example and that is the one our alliance is making!! :awesome:

Spotlight: 1-0 to Dedede & 55-45% possession

Alliances are stupid. They should be drawn from a hat, otherwise it's just unfair.

Alliances are stupid. They should be drawn from a hat, otherwise it's just unfair.

Could be a good idea for next seasons Alliances!?...

I think so as well actually about time Alliances got a shake up! Could do a draw just before next season would be great fun :grin: