NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

I wish I was as popular as bob :[

Fancy a game next tuesday? Would like to notch up a victory over the NE FA Cup winners to set the tune for the season. Bob turned out to be all talk, overhyped, disappointing.

Well excited for this season. No need to fear promotion with the cup on the horizon so I'm all out to win middle league. Great summer buys for the club, 85m team valuation, players developing nicely.

The future is Winston.

jan-vertonghen.jpg?w=487

1-0 up at half time why did I let bob give me half time team talk....

obama-hand-to-head.jpeg

Well done Nikos and Ell!

Shame I didn't make the final again but tbh considering the strength of my team am pleased to make the semi and get past Eights!

For the record I wasn't really trying. Would have won if I wanted to of course.

For the record I wasn't really trying. Would have won if I wanted to of course.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I remember Nikos making a comment about win bonuses when I beat him last season to be fair I remember hating losing to lower league losers when I had a title winning side.

Those were the days. :(

Btw Peeps be careful I think Odwin has resigned so his team will be gone next season anyway, I am unsure you can always ask Odwi... oh wait.

Edited by Haden

I remember Nikos making a comment about win bonuses when I beat him last season

I thought about putting a win bonus on this time after paying the price for not in our last game but then thought nah I'll be ok, last season was just a freak...we may have had a score of bob proportions if I put a bonus on today but then I wouldn't want to embarrass my last seasons alliance member too much, 5-1 is enough! :p :hug:

Edited by Nikos9

Btw Peeps be careful I think Odwin has resigned so his team will be gone next season anyway, I am unsure you can always ask Odwi... oh wait.

It looks like you're right. It's probably better to have an inactive team in the lower league anyway :p

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28 Final Draw

AC Elites vs Intergalactico Stars

@Ellmeister @Nikos9

Spreadsheet

I thought about putting a win bonus on this time after paying the price for not in our last game but then thought nah I'll be ok, last season was just a freak...we may have had a score of bob proportions if I put a bonus on today but then I wouldn't want to embarrass my last seasons alliance member too much, 5-1 is enough! :p :hug:

By calling it a freak result that is what i mean i had a game plan for that game and the eights one and it worked. Which makes it a shame when that happens and the top side then says lol wasn't trying instead of gg man i will whip u next time which u did and i am sure eights will to! I do not blame you with your role model being Wenger hehe feel for me my role model is Dave jones dear god!

Having said all this if i lose to bob the game is broken without a doubt...

Mission: break the game.

@Charlie I'm afraid Haden asked first, so i've accepted his offer rather than yours. @Tales asked before you anyway...

Aren't we in the same league now anyway? There will be plenty of chances to embarrass you when the season starts!

Mission: break the game.

@Charlie I'm afraid Haden asked first, so i've accepted his offer rather than yours. @Tales asked before you anyway...

Aren't we in the same league now anyway? There will be plenty of chances to embarrass you when the season starts!

I thought you'd probably be too scared but I challenged you anyway.

I was just joking....sarcasm doesn't really come through on the Internet I guess.

I was just joking....sarcasm doesn't really come through on the Internet I guess.

It's all good, ever since I have brought Phoenix Wright I have been on edge damn case 2... I enjoyed playing you and Inter and tbh it is a bit of a freak when my guys get a good result atm I guess I just like to defend their poor imaginary honour.

What I should have said is after that 5-1 beatdown is "I made 11 mistakes", sadly I only have 5 backup players so alas I cannot.

Anyway hopefully in Season 30 we can have a rematch :D I also feel like Winston this I hope will be my season to win the Middle League I presume if you win you will get a pretty good seeding for the CL groups!

Anyway hopefully in Season 30 we can have a rematch :D I also feel like Winston this I hope will be my season to win the Middle League I presume if you win you will get a pretty good seeding for the CL groups!

Eh - you're forgetting that I'm being relegated and will be bookies favourites to win the league.

You won't be relegated Charlie, Odwin's team will be removed next season which means you're saved!

New thread will be up today/tomorrow. Season will be started today/tomorrow.

It means the top league would lose 4 teams with Odwin as the extra so the system balances it by allowing one of the relegated teams to stay up. You will still be promoted.

@bob @dan\-likes\-trees @Zell

Massive fuck up. I have started the season for tomorrow instead of next Friday. I've e-mailed Xpert support to see if we can move it back but as far as I know, it's not possible to do so. The season will start tomorrow and I cannot apologise enough. This is unfair in a number of ways and I'm sorry for all of them.

Anyone in contact with members not on the forum, please let them know. Hopefully everyone can set their tactics in time.

Hating myself so much right now.

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Intergalactico and AC Elites for the final then, @Jimbob are you able to do a live draw tonight? If not I'll draw them when I get home from work :)

The season will start on the 15th.

What? When did this change? Why's it starting tomorrow all of a sudden? I can't have been the only one who didn't know - is everyone aware?

EDIT: LOL ignore me, didn't see your post Peepsy. I'll let fed no, no worries.

The real reason the season started early

Haden Rangers 1-0 Inter Half time

Oh my god Inter subbed their players they scored 5!

Inter are through to the final surely they will win the cup!

Peeps comes out

Nikos that victory is tainted. Those subs were not registered you entered into a conspiracy with xpert.

As of this moment the cup is held in abeyance.

Haden: What the hell Peeps why isn't it me in the final? For the past few seasons I have been suppressing who I really am. I have been playing nice not dirty tricking. I am coming after everyone this season. After this season I will be Middle League champion!

Lol, screw job...ring the bell, ring the bell, ring the bell! :p

AC, lets get this final BACK OOOON! You can always challenge me this morning, I'll be able to accept and sort tactics in time...