N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need a tracker to debunk it - Magnus Peterson was unaware that he was redirected, and DuD has mentioned the same thing.

ReZ can't have been redirected by DuD because he knew about his redirection.

@Cube

Convienient power for him though, one where no one knows thats he has actually done what he has said he's done.

Although it seems confirmed that he is actually a switcher...

He is definitely a switcher, I don't know his alignment though

He has to be lying about switching myself with him, thats all it boils down to. He must have switched himself with another mafia member so Rummy still got the evil result. Did anyone track people targetting me? I got no notification of anything (which would fit with DuDs convienient revelation) or did anyone track DuD. Looks like at least @Raining_again and @Rummy did but id love to clear my name today rather than prove everything iv said by dying!

What benefit do I have off switching myself with a fellow Mafioso of I'm mafia?

Do you think before you lie?

Oh maaaaan, ok do it. Please. Lynch me tonight, DuD tomorrow night, Jonnas after that then Rez. Pretty sure thats the mafia right there. Even if it goes like this the town will win and my death wont have been in vain!

Also you could quite easily switch with a mafia and frame an inoccent town player by saying you switched with them (as your power doesnt show up) and making an alignment cop think said person is evil.

Just throwing it out there.

If im mafia I don't need to switch with anyone!!!! I could just kill! Think before you speak!

The fact of the matter is Raining has confirmed me the switcher.. Danny died night 1 due to my switching.. therefore I was the kill target... therefore I am not Mafia.

Explain your way around that!

I'm going to be honest, the way @Rummy revealed his info (his first post of the day not immediately containing his result) made me question it a little. Now he's said he's the cop, he's an immediate hot target for the Mafia.

It would make sense for him to fully reveal his character and the method through which he acts to convince me entirely and secure my vote (it's not like it would make him any more a target), because right now Jonnas can't seem more scummy.

If im mafia I don't need to switch with anyone!!!! I could just kill! Think before you speak!

The fact of the matter is Raining has confirmed me the switcher.. Danny died night 1 due to my switching.. therefore I was the kill target... therefore I am not Mafia.

Explain your way around that!

@DuD Its just as possible that the mafia can choose between them who does the killing. And why would they pick you who is the most obvious person to be targetted by towns people.

It seems there is some re-direction going on aswell as this switching. On night one the kill target could have been switched with danny giving you this perfect excuse to claim your town.

With me suspecting Jonnas, if Esequiel is mafia, I think the conflict between them is/was fabricated. Frankly, I could go for either lynch, but as there is supposed evidence on Esequiel, it tells us more than a Jonnas lynch.

@ReZourceman Have you not read anything iv written. Iv gave you all loads of info including the fact that you were not redirected when you claim to have been and the fact that jonnas did not redirect you at all.

How bad for you both that -

I was redirected from Rummy to Cube.
(Said by Rez)

And -

Redirected ReZ to Cube last night.
(Said by Jonnas)

Can be proven as lies. Its win win for the town here so do as you please, id like a point if i get lynched though as i think iv helped the town here! No matter who dies tonight make sure within the next 3 days that -

@DuD

@Jonnas

@ReZourceman

Get lynched.

The red light

Anyway, if you believe Esequiel Vote for me!!

@Raining_again, how do you know my power? you can't have targeted me for it!

You have the info to put this beyond doubt unless Ese wants to claim his story involves 4 people lying now?!

I targetted Dannyboy on night 1, and got info that made no sense. He had died and of course his information was revealed. Which didn't match what I had. So I kept quiet, my info made no sense anyway til I worked out what had happened. You mentioned you switched you and DB on night 1, so I must have gotten info on you.

Put your cock down, sir.

Anyway. This is simple. DuD made a late in the day two claim about Magnus/swapping that led to his lynch, he's claimed a power that apparently can't even be detected, he's claimed things that don't add up(ie Jonnas's point about Magnus's protection) AND HE'S BEEN INVESTIGATED AS EVIL. Second to which he took quite his time to reply to my info despite me seeing him in the thread.

I shouldn't have thought it was rocket science. Vote DuD today - if he somehow turns out town vote me tomorrow - a lynch I'll even help you achieve.

I made a mistake with the night actions with the result that essentially, Esequiel did nothing last night when he should have done. This is on me and I apologise.

Clear this up please peeps. Did i do nothing or is Rez results and jonnas results false because i did do something.

Rummy. replied to you in an instant and I've been confirmed the target switcher therefore I can't possibly be mafia. Fucking read.

@Rummy

I said I thought Magnus was the killer confused as to what had happened and was trying to play dum.

He gave some wishy washy bullshit that he didn't clear up stating he targeted me , he was at the red light (the kill) and he may have done something bad.

I target swapped me and Danny (Raining has proved this) therefore I know Magnus ended up at Danny.

Who says I think I may have done something bad then not explain themselves??!!!! It's not my fault his defence was non existent!

You jumped on the lynch without question, I don't control any of your votes.. so Rummy you're as guilty as me for Magnus' lynch ;)

I shouldn't have thought it was rocket science. Vote DuD today - if he somehow turns out town vote me tomorrow - a lynch I'll even help you achieve.

Translation

Get rid of the dangerous townie that the mafia can't get rid of themselves (very easily) and that can make the mafia kill themselves.

Then tomorrow when it's proved I'm wrong its too late he's already gone.

11:34am then 13:19pm? Yeah, instantaneous.

I went with the lynch(as one of the later voters I might add) because your info apparently had him bang to rights. However, I'm now entirely certain you're mafia and decided to take the chance to get him lynched once no one came forward as the swapper.

Enough about you didn't add up from yesterday, and now today, already - the evil result is just the final bit of conviction I needed.

As for Raining, she's barely done/said anything in the thread. She hasn't 'proved' anything, and I'd highly suspect her of being an ally of yours - so if we lynch DuD we have another potential candidate too.

Hmmm. This game needs other people to participate or nothing is going to happen.

This is a bit of a pickle. Let's suppose that Esequiel is telling the truth about his power - it explains his perplexion at it seemingly not have worked last night.

In fact, it may be time to blow this shit wide open...

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Caps Lock - Evil, Deceased. Could boost players or force to post in all caps.

Magnus Peterson/Ampersand - Town, Deceased. Could give people double vote and if targeting the person who died, extend their life.

Diageo/Shift - Town, Deceased. Roleblock/force target themself/reveal character or delay action.

ReZourceman/_______ - ???? - N1 Didn't reveal. N2 Attempted Rummy, redirected to Cube.

Rummy/_______ - Probable Town - Alignment investigator. N1, unsucesful, N2 DuD Evil.

Sheikah/_______ - ???? - N1 succesful. N2 ???

Cube/_______ - ???? - N1 Forced to target himself. N2 Jonnas, unable to reach.

EEVILMURRAY/_______ - Tracker. N1 Ese.

Raining Again/_______ - Power Investigator - N1 Dannyboy N2 ???? (found out someone is a switcher, makes sense DBD and DuD switch)

Esequiel/Space Bar - Probable Town - Protector (non kills) N1 ReZ - Roleblocked, N2 Cube, Peeps mistake - nothing.

Yvonne/

Mr-Paul/________ - ???? - N1 Rummy, N2

Jon Dedede/________ - N1 Rummy, couldn't reach him. N2

Jonnas/_______ - Probable Mafia, Redirector, N1

DuD/_______ Claims Redirector/Switch two targets. N1 Dannyboy and himself. N2 Esequiel and himself.

Aqui1a/______ - Has not posted at all.

After having re-read the whole thread (and as you can see above) I have changed my mind on DuD and Ese.

Change Vote : DuD

In this case I don't know how Dannyboy died night 1 if DuD is mafia. Unless they fucked up massively.

I've been out and about all weekend so just catching up with everything now. Just from skimming, I have a very strong reason to believe Rummy IS alignment investigator, but whether his results are accurate is another matter. Will check over what's happened and weigh in with some more thoughts in a bit :)