N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A key had been removed from the board. The remaining keys were desperate to find the culprit. All it took was a couple of votes before the rest of the board fell in line.

Votes:

Magnus Peterson (5): DuD, Jonnas, EEVILMURRAY, Esequiel, ReZourceman, Rummy, Diageo, Cube

Majority has been reached.

The keys rounded on Magnus Peterson. He would be their scapegoat.

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@Jonnas

@ReZourceman

@Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Night Two

Please send in your PMs

Phase will end at 10pm Friday.

Night Two

Once again the keys began to press themselves and Steve could only look on. He must be going crazy, at one point it looked like some of the keys even rearranged themselves on the keyboard! Once the keys had finished their bizarre ritual, the monitor flashed red again and a new error message appeared:

Shift has been removed. He was good and could choose between roleblocking his targets, forcing them to target themselves, making them reveal their character to their target or delaying their action for a night.

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@Jonnas

@ReZourceman

@Jon Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 7

Day Three

Right.. first off, sorry about yesterday's lynch.. I thought I was on to something.

I genuinely did switch myself with Dannyboy on night 1, which a) netted us a dead Mafioso and b) confirms I am not Mafia seeing as they attempted killing me.

I am town, but obviously anyone would say that.

As far as last night goes.. I used my action to swap someone I suspected to be a potential kill victim with someone aboard yesterday's lynch.. I will wait to see what the day brings and reveal if necessary.

I will add that you will be unaware any alterations occurred if you also targeted my targets, so any info you have could actually be related to someone else.

That is all.

Targetted cube last night. No info, i dont trust DuD.

Why? I fail to see why the Mafia would switch one of their own with one of their own. As far as I'm concerned this makes DuD one of the most trustworthy.

I've also got no idea why Magnus didn't role reveal and get Dedede to confirm what he did, thus showing he did that and not kill last night. That and getting his info mixed up resulted in his lynch, so blaming people in his death post was a bit much (even though the lynch did go really quick).

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Why? I fail to see why the Mafia would switch one of their own with one of their own. As far as I'm concerned this makes DuD one of the most trustworthy.

No one can back up his story for a start, i havnt voted for him yet as im waiting to see what is said today. I want to know what he did last night, he led the lynch on magnus yesterday for all we know he could have had a mafia buddy make it so magnus couldnt speak about it or something.

I will add that you will be unaware any alterations occurred if you also targeted my targets, so any info you have could actually be related to someone else.

Unfortunately my power isn't to be able to make you pay attention, because of you read yesterday's day phase at all you'd realise that would have been @Jonnas who did that..

Interesting that you voted without paying attention as to why everyone else was???

If you stick with this today (especially seeing as I'M CONFIRMED NOT MAFIA.... THEY TRIED KILLING ME!!!) remember to stick with this tomorrow as well ;)

Vote: DuD because I said I would and I highly think we should stick with it.

Haha.. LoL

You're not confirmed, because you're lying conveniently about a power that apparently can't be noticed.

And the reason why we should lynch you on what I said is because I>you. I'm the alignment investigator, and I found you to be evil last night.