NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

Non-game Nintendo stuff you have

Come on, own up! :grin:

I have...

A pair of Nintendo boxer shorts:

nint9dz.jpg

For some reason my girlfriend didn't look as impressed as I'd hoped when I first got them, and proudly displayed them by dancing in front of her singing the mario tune.

A mario baseball hat:

mario%20hat%20lo.jpg

Or I will have once Mr Ebay Seller Man posts it :D

A pack of nintendo playing cards:

08_2.JPG

And I've also got my girlfriend 2 Nintendo related prezzies for Christmas/birthdays:

A plush yoshi:

99_2.JPG

And Super Monkey Ball figures:

ea_1_b.JPG

And one of my mates from the pub has this Nintendo beanie:

pdCPNDO0003.jpg

Where did you get that Beanie hat from? Ebay? I want one!!

I have quite a few Non-game Nintendo things but my favourite's are:

Photo-0294.jpg

Mario Bobblehead

Photo-0291.jpg

Link and ganondorf Figures...(just about see em)

Photo-0293.jpg

Yoshi & Mario Bit charger RC cars from Japan

Photo-0241.jpg

Mini Wind Waker Link... I also have all the other characters from the Windwaker aswell...all from Japan.

I have loads of other things like t-shirts etc but I cant be arsed to take anymore photo's.

I have loads of advertisment stuff got eh Gamecube like the bus stop posters! also beer mats. I have a full set of nintendo bobble heads which i bought back from NYC. I have nintendo badges, a signed copy of NOM. i think i need to sort out all my nintendo stuff!

Also where did u get the controller beanie hat from?

I have a few plush Pikachus and a plastic Pikachu, Charmanda and Meowth who spell their names.

I have a shelf of stuff collected, most of it's from nom, theres a few bits and bobs that i randomly found, i'll try and put a photo up here latters.

That yoshi RC racer kicks ass platty

hmm i got a pickachu eletric thing that goes "pika pika pikachuuuuuu"... squirtle keychain that lights up wen u move it... think thats it

Let's see here. Having a look around my room and memories I can spot several Zelda figurines. I have a Mario toothbrush holder that looks pretty darned sweet. Pokémon merchandise coming out of the wazoo. I remember when I was little we had Nintendo Christmas crackers with Mario bros figurines inside. My brother and me had a great Christmas eve playing with those as my mom knew how much we wanted the toys and let us pull them early. Result.

I even have a few of the Mario Bros live action movie toys somewhere. I remember my brother and I saw them in an old toy shop in town when we were kids and begged her for them. No pocket money for weeks after that.

There's a lot more, but it really isn't worth talking about. I've wanted the Mario Kart figures for ages, but I've never been able to find them, and I'm not taking a trip to Toys R Us several miles away on the off chance of getting some on the cheap (rumour has it there be Mario Kart figures at my nearest Toys R Us for several pounds a piece).

i actually dont have much nitendo murchandise some Legend of Zelda Action figures lost in the closet somewhere...

Had a Mario Bros. eggcup. My Mom threw it out. Apparently it was rare.

Ah well, shit happens.

Had a Mario Bros. eggcup. My Mom threw it out. Apparently it was rare.

Ah well, shit happens.

I have that :heh: Well not your one, or is it...

I have Mario & Link pez dispensers and some other bits but I can't think.

i have a super mario bros. egg cup

erm... thats it lol, but i have all the family guy figurines ;)

i have a super mario bros. egg cup

erm... thats it lol, but i have all the family guy figurines ;)

It'd be nice if Mezco didn't have character reuses every goddamned series. I only want one basic Stewie and Peter figure. I don't need every single flashback conception of the characters. They should spend more time making figures of new and decent characters, but then again outside the 10 or so regulars Family Guy doesn't have a huge selection like the Simpsons did. World of Springfield is one of the best toy lines ever.

Slightly off-topic guys. Sorry. My desire to rant outweighed my desire to remain on-topic. About half the existing Family Guy figurines are worthwhile purchases, the rest are flying the repetition flag.

I have Yoshi and Donkey Kong plushies, and Mario and Banjo ones somewhere. Also got a Yoshi pin badge which sits proudly on my bag. Oh and a GBA SP keyring.

I've got an old skool black Nintendo ruler...............think that's about it though.

I have Yoshi and Donkey Kong plushies, and Mario and Banjo ones somewhere. Also got a Yoshi pin badge which sits proudly on my bag. Oh and a GBA SP keyring.

may i ask where u bought ur plushies from?

I have some nintendo playing cards, an old link keyring, and a cool donkey kong plushie which ive has for like 7 years (I ordered it out of one of the nintendo magazine ages ago, i think it was N64 magazine) a meowth and pikachu plushie from 6-ish years ago, pikachu and meowth figures (u can tell what my two favorite pokemon were) and i think thats it.

EDIT: I forgot my pikachu boxer shorts (which i don't wear anymore, lol.) I also used to have a pokemon T-shirt but I think nearly every kid in the universe had one of them. It was the one of the ones where the pokemon were all the wrong colours.

I've got two link action figures, but one of them is sucky and looks like he is wearing eyeliner. The other one's shield is missing. And pokemon fridge magnets that say their names when you poke them.

Sign in to follow this