N-Europe

The Jelly Bean Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, i see no point defending myself further. It's doubting my claim on Rez being mafia, one vote is down on a "You tried to get me, so i'll get you". Others are simply siding, not surprising really. I will come up as town by the way once the lynch is confirmed, so well done on getting rid of a town where there is a chance right now to get rid of a mafia. If i don't get lynched day phase, i'll be surprised.

Took a bean from the bag.

Still confused about that Jimbob/ReZ situation.

Both Jimbob and me apparently got different results when investigating ReZ. No reason to think Jimbob (as he was town) was lying that ReZ is mafia, and I would vote ReZ if there wasn't that "confirmation" I got that he is town :hmm:

Maybe there's a bean that disguises someone for one night/eat phase?

I picked a bean last night, and had one stolen from me. Whoever the thief is has a red bean now.

Seeing Jimbob was town, either:

1) There's a bean that disguises people's alignments

2) ReZ and Drakhon are both mafia.

I'd be happy to go with a lynch of ReZ, as right now, Jimbob's information is a lot more believable than drakhon's.

Ok, getting back into this, now. Had to pick a bean last night.

First of all, damn you, aqui1a, for stealing my snazzy Orange bean :mad:

Second, this ReZ situation is weird. Surely if ReZ was mafia and had a bean that disguises alignments, it would've worked for Jimbob's investigation as well? I think it's more probable that someone's bean was defective somehow (maybe a mafia bean that spoils other people's beans?)

The only thing we can be certain of is that ReZ is no longer 100% confirmed as town with concrete proof. However, my gut tells me he's good (what with his active posts and his efforts to up participation).

Okay. Well I have nothing further to add regarding the Jimbob/Drahkon/me/alignment situation. At this point...I can only assume that there was some redirection going on when Jimbob investigated me - clearly he wasn't lying, but I think either someone is lying about what they did, or...well if he was redirected by a townie, they would have come forward.

I do understand the concern about my alignment, but I also will note that I've been one of the most active players, and whilst not indicative of my alignment, necessarily, I have clearly and indisputably done a lot of good for town.

Last night I jailkept mr-paul, thought he might be a good target for the kill, and figured we were all pretty low on beans so there would be a lot of picking.

Ok, getting back into this, now. Had to pick a bean last night.

First of all, damn you, aqui1a, for stealing my snazzy Orange bean :mad:

Second, this ReZ situation is weird. Surely if ReZ was mafia and had a bean that disguises alignments, it would've worked for Jimbob's investigation as well? I think it's more probable that someone's bean was defective somehow (maybe a mafia bean that spoils other people's beans?)

The only thing we can be certain of is that ReZ is no longer 100% confirmed as town with concrete proof. However, my gut tells me he's good (what with his active posts and his efforts to up participation).

Calling bullshit on that, if you jailkept him how was i able to target MrPaul?

Vote Rez dont trust ye.

Why would I claim jailkeeping after you having claimed you targeted him?

Jailkeep is roleblock and protect (from being killed), As such, you would have still been able to target him.

...Drat. :(

OK then. I think I believe Rez and Drahkon? Rez has seemed helpful (elaborate ploy!?). I'm still a little suspicious of Mr Paul, though.

@Esequiel, we've already had this played out and found out that a jail kept person is only protected from kills.

Here we go ^^