N-Europe

Do you have a blog?

MarioDS

Just write a diary. Sheesh.

Your English blog doesnt seem to bad. But some people are like "Today i took a shower, and was feeling bad about what laura said last night" Jesus, who cares about that stuff? Im not reading any shit that people write usually.

I have an LJ which I know some people do read. I use it as a venting tool really and its more secure on the internet then in a diary in my room. At least on t'internet you can choose to have it so only you can view the entry when logged in.

Plus its a good way to point people to all the big dramas that went on last year.

4. One day

I have planned to start one up, but I can see myself getting half arsed and forgetting about it.

And Faz, I agree about the whole people who write stuff like "today took dog for walk, then ate breakfast...........etc", I mean what's the point in that..........no one gives a shit.

I may start one up if I get to uni, as I can see myself having more time because not living at home and all that.

Aw, you guys can read my blog story, since I love you all so much. Bottom to top, as this was part of Mr. Haver's fiction omegathon a while back. Whilst many took the opportunity to pursue serious works of text, I set myself the task of creating the most ridiculous babble known to man.

http://the3rdchildren.blogsome.com/

Then we moved house, I lost the Internet and it all went downhill from there.

Just write a diary. Sheesh.

Your English blog doesnt seem to bad. But some people are like "Today i took a shower, and was feeling bad about what laura said last night" Jesus, who cares about that stuff? Im not reading any shit that people write usually.

Thanks and I'm agree with you. ^_^

Aw, you guys can read my blog story, since I love you all so much. Bottom to top, as this was part of Mr. Haver's fiction omegathon a while back. Whilst many took the opportunity to pursue serious works of text, I set myself the task of creating the most ridiculous babble known to man.

http://the3rdchildren.blogsome.com/

Haha, all i remember from that story was Wizardus von Bastard. Great name.

As for blogs - nope, i dont have the patience to write them.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in blogs? I mean, how many people really give a shit about your life enough to want to read it on the interweb?

I don't do it for other people (my journal is private anyway. only people on my friends list can view it) I do it for me. I find it helpful to keep track of my life, marking good times and bad. It's easier than a hand-written diary to maintain.

I have a better reason for not being able to participate in that, police took my computer, so neh :P

But anyway. Blogging is a good ventillation tool, so everyone should do it so they're not all penty. Or at least go on LJ for pretty icons and stuff. Some good stuff on there without the claustrophobic feel of deviantart.

I have one and even though the whole story of one's life may sound very dull and pretty pathetic, I must say that I disagree to a certain extent. First of all I know that none of you guys would really care about what I have to write again but then again I may be wrong. I write about my days but I also find the need to go on rants, for instance religion, teen-love etc, all of which have garnered great feedback from many people. Most of the time though it is my friends who find my article a joy to read as apparantly its quite happy and eventful. I always have something to write about and I usually do but then, when I do, they are usually very, very long.

But in any case, here, please check out my blog:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/teh-hangout/

I haven't updated it in like 2/3 days now and to be frank I can't be bothered haha. I should update it tomorrow but then I doubt any of you guys would care haha

No, not me... never.

To be honest, most blogs are pointless. Who really cares what random people have been up to? Most of them are full of retarded teenagers typing in "txt spk" or emo's slitting wrists over how bad their life is...

Some blogs, are pretty good. Say the Microsoft employee blogs, some weird stuff goes on down at Redmond, funny stuff too sometimes.

I am currently making one, when I've got most of the pages up I'll post it so you guys can see if you wish. I only have the homepage up at the moment which I am going to start blogging on now... Then I'll have stuff for my hobbies, ads, links, friends etc. I'm hoping to get games and music I make on it aswell. Should be fun!