NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

... dammit :p

Cherry Cup maybe?

Would be a nice addition, also as a new item; duplicating your car so your hologram will take the first hit to come :)

Those guys are really good aren't they.

Edited by dazzybee

I really hope they go all out on the online and social. I hope it doesn't auto create the 30 second vids but you can also edit your own. I hope you can share them on social networks and out them on miiverse. I want all the Wii mario kart stuff. I want to be able to create leagues and tournaments with our rules. I want smash bros style item management in matches. I want this game to take the online multiplayer crown like it should always have bad. But Nintendo need to modernise very quickly, which I don't think any of us can see happening.

I'm getting a Sonic Racing Transformed vibe from the latest trailer, can't wait to get this game :D

@Fused King the only dust I'll be seeing is from being on the verge of overlapping you :p

I want to be able to create leagues and tournaments with our rules.

Yeah... I create the leagues around here buddy!

Don't even think about it!

Yeah... I create the leagues around here buddy!

Don't even think about it!

I didn't mean me literally, I meant the proverbial us.

And anyway, it was me who started the whole mario kart league :) You know, back in the leagues glory days! ;)

I didn't mean me literally, I meant the proverbial us.

And anyway, it was me who started the whole mario kart league :) You know, back in the leagues glory days! ;)

Oh I know, I was just joking.

You passed the torch and I ran with it.

Glory days(years) - 2009 & 2012 by the way! :awesome:

Oh I know, I was just joking.

Glory days(years) - 2009 & 2012 by the way! :awesome:

No no no

Glory days were the latest one as I was in it :)

The glory days are yet to happen, mario kart 8 will be everything we all want in a Mario kart game :)

That's an interesting piece of info:).

When did the league actually start? Was it on DS or were you guys warppiping* on the Cube?

*Thingie to play LAN games online

That's an interesting piece of info:).

When did the league actually start? Was it on DS or were you guys warppiping* on the Cube?

2008 on the Wii, I took over half way through 2009.

So what exactly is getting released in the first 4 months of the year? Donkey kong?

I'm glad to see that they're not willing to rush games out of the door before they're ready, even if May is a hellishly long wait to endure...

The boxart kicks ludicrous amounts of arse too :)

So what exactly is getting released in the first 4 months of the year? Donkey kong?

Looks like that's it for now :(

Kinda confirms DK was never coming out in 2013 as much then there would of been nothing at all till MK. Still DK Feb and then MK in May is still a major drought.

Some things never change.

You will need the time in between Donkey Kong and Mario Kart to mentally prepare for the N-Europe League!

Since you're in France, I'd advice locking yourself up in a monastery and living in silence for the coming months.

You will need the time in between Donkey Kong and Mario Kart to mentally prepare for the N-Europe League!

Since you're in France, I'd advice locking yourself up in a monastery and living in silence for the coming months.

As long as there's a power socket to charge up my 3ds and plan eshop/VC games on the wii u DONE

Nice box-art, tis a pity with the gaps between games. Nintendo will never learn, only 2 first party games out in 2 months. Still, will be worth the wait.

Nice box-art, tis a pity with the gaps between games. Nintendo will never learn, only 2 first party games out in 2 months. Still, will be worth the wait.

How many are out in this period on the PS4

How many are out in this period on the PS4

There is Infamous coming in March and possibly DriveClub soon after. Plus, the console just launched. It's also not an issue when you have 3rd party games, both digital and retail, back you up. Which Nintendo doesn't at the moment.

Why is everything a competition with you? He didn't state anything about the PS4 in his post.

There is Infamous coming in March and possibly DriveClub soon after. Plus, the console just launched. It's also not an issue when you have 3rd party games, both digital and retail, back you up. Which Nintendo doesn't at the moment.

Why is everything a competition with you? He didn't state anything about the PS4 in his post.

I was just making the comparison because, at this time of year, first party releases aren't common on any platform.