NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

I am weary of Flink having targeted our dead man. More weary as he is unable to give any information that we don't already know.

What exactly is your power Flink, as per your role?

Wary*

Thieves are neutral more often than not.

I was successful in my action last night.

Mr thief? :o

So we are looking for a swordsman. I don't have too much besides hunches, and I also find Flink suspicious.

If there was any doubt, it is I, Gallandeau. Or “c’est moi” rather.

So...you're a good lawyer?

In the sense that I am skilled, yes. My alignment, however, is more that of the stereotypical lawyer than the protagonistic sort from the Ace Attorney series (basically, I am evil/town).

If there was any doubt, it is I, Gallandeau. Or “c’est moi” rather.

Ah, I was wondering whether Jonnas would give that role to you. So you're the thief, I take it? You targetted Sprout last night?

@Marcamillian how is your character of unknown gender? Do you wear a mask?

My title - more characteristic than name,

Many have had a power the same,

I am truly a member of this court,

My mission to find the Royalist sort.

Just because we're evil doesn't mean we have some values we uphold. We are gentlemen, after all.

(doesn't mean we don't have values. Damn double negatives)

I didn't think of it that way. I guess it makes sense now (my findings)

Ah sorry Fierce Link, I misread and thought you said your power didn't work

It's fine. I was tossing up who to target and Nintendohnut is pretty shit hot at Mafias, so it made sense to see what he was up to first.

I am weary of Flink having targeted our dead man. More weary as he is unable to give any information that we don't already know.

What exactly is your power Flink, as per your role?

Yeah, I was expecting a reaction like that. I could have just stayed quiet and said nothing, as I know that it doesn't look particularly great at targeting the first person to die in the game.

Also, it's not really my fault that I got that type of information. You get what you're given. It's pure bad luck to have targeted the first person to die. Nintendohnut is a good mafia player, which the mafia also thought and that's why he's dead. Had I been a protector, he would have been the first guy I would have looked to protect.

My main power is that I can find information out about another player. I do have another power, but I'm a bit reluctant to give that information, as it could be useful later in the game for us.

[..]

Ah, I was wondering whether Jonnas would give that role to you. So you're the thief, I take it? You targeted Sprout last night?

No, I’m not a thief this time around. I did not target Sprout. For today I will only reveal that I’m fairly confident I know the identity of my target.

I hope mafia used RNG for N1

I don't get it. A mafia in-joke?

Also, needless to say, some protection tonight would be nice...

What do you not get Fierce_Link? Random Number Generator? It has bad connotations with me now, but that has to do with my off-site mafia game I can’t discuss.. :|

What do you not get Fierce_Link? Random Number Generator? It has bad connotations with me now, but that has to do with my off-site mafia game I can’t discuss.. :|

Ah, do you mean the mafia used a random number generation to get the target?

Anyway, I have nothing else to add.

It is considered gentlemanly to choose a target at random on night one. Going after the good players night one is cutthroat and only possible because we all played with each other a lot, and results in people not wanting to play any more.

Marcamillian is Zorro clearly. (I know nothing about him but he used a poem so Q.E.D)

Just keeping an eye out for swordsmen.

I think he refers to previous swashbuckling ways, but I cannot recall clearly.

For today I will only reveal that I’m fairly confident I know the identity of my target.

Well I should hope so sir, lest you be a looser cannon than young James Bobsworth!

Allow me to report; I am active and participating, however I have nothing to report. I am also a male and I think my role was flavoured towards me.

[..]

Well I should hope so sir, lest you be a looser cannon than young James Bobsworth!

Well, I was going to ask about those catacombs, but then I saw they weren’t actually mentioned in the write-up. So never mind then.

Marcamillian is Zorro clearly. (I know nothing about him but he used a poem so Q.E.D)

I think he refers to previous swashbuckling ways, but I cannot recall clearly.

Two others have donned the Marcamillian mask I now possess,

Their whereabouts now I could not guess,

I suspect that Alphonse has returned from whence he fled,

Dear Angus McNeil is surely dead.

I am using a mobile device that allows me to remain in contact with others to deliver this information, so there shall be no fancy quotations as I try to answer the questions asked of me.

I choose to do nothing last night because I could not determine a gentleman I considered worthy my attention.

I have not claimed anything dearest Yvonne.. but no is the honest answer to your question.

Two others have donned the Marcamillian mask I now possess,

Their whereabouts now I could not guess,

I suspect that Alphonse has returned from whence he fled,

Dear Angus McNeil is surely dead.

Ahh, then we may not be so unalike.

Your insistence to talk in rhymes and riddles however makes me wonder...is it an illusion we might have seen before? Or was that beyond the realm of gentlemen, a tactic from a world of poorer folk than ourselves?

Sorry I haven't said anything, I forgot to send in a target and haven't read up on the thread yet.

Ahh, then we may not be so unalike.

Your insistence to talk in rhymes and riddles however makes me wonder...is it an illusion we might have seen before? Or was that beyond the realm of gentlemen, a tactic from a world of poorer folk than ourselves?

All the games I've seen him in he talks in riddles, or at least not to-the-point. I'm guessing it's his thing.

Sorry I haven't said anything, I forgot to send in a target and haven't read up on the thread yet.

It is to my understanding that this is also what the young lady said!

All the games I've seen him in he talks in riddles, or at least not to-the-point. I'm guessing it's his thing.

Rhyme doesn't bind me,

Plain talk is not to my taste,

Riddles amuse me.

My title - more characteristic than name,

Many have had a power the same,

I am truly a member of this court,

My mission to find the Royalist sort.

...I SOOO wish I needed to rhyme! I have nothing to add but I just realised my character is somewhat related to my username. This makes me adore you so much more, Jonnas!

It is considered gentlemanly to choose a target at random on night one. Going after the good players night one is cutthroat and only possible because we all played with each other a lot, and results in people not wanting to play any more.

Zorro doesn't use poems?