N-Europe

Eurovision 2013

Jonnas

Haha last place for Ireland :heh:

Bet the radio and newspapers will be all like "Why Europe No Like Us" wondering how we did so poorly.....here's an idea..... the song wasn't good enough? :heh:

Didn't actually watch last night (first one I missed in YEARS) decided my time was better spent playing Monster Hunter, and it was :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#MILF

-----

I also liked Romania's entry. It had a certain something to it that made it interesting to listen to.

Still can't believe we got over a 100 points for what is essentially a song that would've never made it anywhere near that a couple of years ago.

I also really liked Greece's entry, very wild, but very well performed and good music.

Yeah, I did wonder why Greece entered such a good song, considering what would happen if they won it. :heh: A lot of songs are all chorus, but this had a great verse, bridge and chorus. I loved the way it built excitement.

Petra Mede was fantastic. I am always in awe (and a little bit ashamed) when someone's English is so good and it's not their native language. She was funny too. Graham Norton expressed a lot of respect for her on the commentary.

By the way, I genuinely had this dream last night. I went to watch a Eurovision show (it was like a tour) and the halfway act was 2010's entry from Armenia:

The singer came up to me and touched my arm. I was so excited I ran around shouting "The Apricot Stone woman touched my arm!" :laughing: