N-Europe

Miiverse (A Link Between Worlds art event edition)

-Dem0-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miiverse update, can now link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr! Seen the announcement through the browser myself, is it working through the console too does any one know?

Edit: Ok Nintendolife have said its google+ and tumblr as well, however through my browser just says FB and Twitter.

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

Miiverse update, can now link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr! Seen the announcement through the browser myself, is it working through the console too does any one know?

Edit: Ok Nintendolife have said its google+ and tumblr as well, however through my browser just says FB and Twitter.

Really weird... I was in the shower THIS morning, thinking wouldn't that be a really good way to 'sell' the Wii U if people's timelines kept popping up with MiiVerse drawings and pictures... (If that's how it will work?)

I tried using the twitter button earlier.

Thought it would repost your Miiverse post to twitter with link back to Miiverse Webpage....

It doesn't :(

It creates a post saying you made a post in, for example, Smash Bros Miiverse Community with a link to it

Called it months ago, and said this is the best way to advertise the Wii U for free to millions of people, and people said it was a shit idea. This will make far more people aware of what the Wii U is, better than any marketing campaign from Nintendo so far.

I tried using the twitter button earlier.

Thought it would repost your Miiverse post to twitter with link back to Miiverse Webpage....

It doesn't :(

It creates a post saying you made a post in, for example, Smash Bros Miiverse Community with a link to it

I suppose they still want to sell Miiverse as its own fully fledged social network service. Having the full post replicated on Twitter or Facebook would devalue Miiverse as the FB/Twit viewer wouldn't need to visit it to see the post in that case...

Called it months ago, and said this is the best way to advertise the Wii U for free to millions of people, and people said it was a shit idea. This will make far more people aware of what the Wii U is, better than any marketing campaign from Nintendo so far.

Assuming people tweet their posts... Shame you can only do it from the web browser Miiverse and not from the WiiU itself.....yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reading the whole series with the little one, and you made at least 2 people happy, thanks.

LOL me too, we've done ALL The Little Misses, and we just got the Men for birthday. She's now tellung me which ones to draw... the list is loooong!

My next two :

zlCfzRFWVqkal4sJ7o

zlCfzRFXWXYpfXntr2