N-Europe

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut

Hero-of-Time

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are talking about Square Enix, they still haven't announced the release date for FFX+X-2 HD which was announced nearly 2 years ago.

very good point, i think they keep releasing screen shots of things to quietly shut us up for a while so then near the end of the year they can say algames have slipped to Q2 2014

• 1 month later...
I have it on my ps3... but kind of want it on the Wii U (I'm like that) but can I really justify it when I have it?!?! Plus with all the other games coming out?!

I can justify it as I loved it that much. Last gen it was my second favourite game that wasn't released on a Nintendo system (the best being Fallout 3 which is one of my top ten games of all time and everyone should play it).

Deus Ex had everything, great graphics, lovely art direction, brilliant stealth (better than any MGS shite), amazing story and superb character customisation. It is a total gem and this will be the definitive version.

has anyone seen the trhead on Gaf? Square Enix has continued the recent dick moves by setting the RRP of this as $30 on PS3 and xbox 360 and $50 on WiiU

Similar seems to be occuring in europe with atleast some netherlands sites listing the PS360 versions as 35Euros and 50 Euros for the WiiU

Thats just setting it up to fail

has anyone seen the trhead on Gaf? Square Enix has continued the recent dick moves by setting the RRP of this as $30 on PS3 and xbox 360 and $50 on WiiU

Similar seems to be occuring in europe with atleast some netherlands sites listing the PS360 versions as 35Euros and 50 Euros for the WiiU

Thats just setting it up to fail

Yeah, but websites like Base have it at 25.99 now, so no need to panic, that's a bargain price. Pre-ordered mine from the recommendations on this thread. Hope Squenix don't mess this up it looks so cool.

http://www.base.com/buy/product/deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut-wii-u/dgc-deusexwiiu.htm

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see good reviews after recent letdowns. I'm glad that I placed my pre-order with ShopTo.

Just look at the colour differences between this and the 2011 version (running on the Xbox 360):

No more 'pee filter' yellow. Haha.

Edited by SirToastaLot