NEurope
Retro_Link

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

That looks brilliant. I think I could spend a very long time not doing missions.

Despite enjoying 3 I think im just a bit burnt out on Assassins Creed games at the moment. I will probably be waiting to get this one until its cheaper.

Couldn't get into AC3, because of the setting. Didn't appeal to me so I quit playing after 5 hours and read how the story plays out (which wasn't nearly as good as I hoped...).

This however looks sweet and I'm glad I pre-ordered it for 10€ :D

Well this looks pretty stunning.

Indeed it does, but I question it since all prior videos we've seen were of the PS4 version and it didn't look that good.

It has me tempted to get the PS4 version though

DriveClub and Infamous have looked better and better as the months have gone by. Resogun, too. It's been a nice little quirk of this console launch. Developers and platform holders are having to show games that they're noticeably improving every week. DriveClub showing the biggest improvements, if you ask me. They just posted a new video and in the post they went through things they've improved between posting the video and what they've got their eyes set on next. It's pretty cool.

Nothing in that video looks remotely close to undoable. I love the bit when they freeze the rain.

Lol, what, just got a mail that the game has been sent. It's the Skull edition so I'm not sure how big it is and if it will fit in the mail box, but it would be awesome if I get it tomorrow :D

Game was sent on Friday and I still don't have it...

Don't know about everyone else, but personally I'm super excited for this game. Have wanted this more than GTAV.

Right, this is my last post in the thread until November 29th. Mainly because i want to avoid spoilers and game discussion until then. GAME Cardiff have a midnight launch for the game, they've been setting up displays in-store. They also have Blackbeard and Kenway figures priced at £29.99 each in-store, both look nice.

This looks so good, thank fuck Watch Dogs got delayed, I only have time for one open world game this Christmas :D

I got an email today with a code for "The Watch" and "Pirate's Trophy Pack" - are they multiplayer day 1 DLC?

The positive reviews have convinced me to play this even though I was thinking about skipping it by selling my preorder right away (I couldn't cancel it).

Interesting, looks like the PS3/4 exclusive content isnt just going to be for 6 months anymore as previously stated.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-24-assassins-creed-4-watch-dogs-dlc-exclusive-to-playstation-for-six-months

Well, the "6 months" is talking about future DLC. It looks like they've just clarified that the day-one exclusive content (like the Aveline stuff) is 100% exclusive (which was obvious).

So who is else playing? :p Really enjoying the game myself so far. Have reached section 4 in the singe player.

It' can get hard to get people together on N-E but any PS3 users up for online this weekend? It seems there is something similar to GTAV's crew, a clan. Anyone up for creating one?

Picked up the game earlier, gotta wait another week before playing.

1470173_454737127968713_2057256265_n.jpg

1463918_454737767968649_542863665_n.jpg

1453456_454737781301981_321821477_n.jpg

All this for only £70.