NEurope
darkjak

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

10 more battles with The Imprisoned!

Please God no!

Ganondorf would have to be corrupted by his thirst for power though. It would be cool to have them as friends and you watch him slowly degrade into the villian we all know he is. I'm not sure if it could work with these characters though as only new players would actually get the shock from it (even then probably only a small amount of new players). Everyone knows Ganondorf is evil and will eventually turn on you.

Or if they have him good throughout the game it would just be weird. Overall it would take away from his image as an ultimate bad guy. I don't think it would work to have a fully good Ganondorf.

It would be interesting if Ganondorf was just a normal person until Link's Courage is awakened by finding the triforce or whatever and that warps Ganondorf into the power-hungry demon we're used to seeing. It'd be our fault that this evil was unleashed upon Hyrule.

But his corruption is "apparently" based on Demises' hatred fapping through the ages, having Ganondorf starting off good could be done but I don't think it'd be accepted that it was your fault he became what he was.

With his final breaths, Demise vows that an incarnation of his hatred will be reborn in a cycle without end, cursing those with the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Demise

Basically when a hero rises, Demise will return in some form to shit on everything. If Link's hero spirit is awakened, it could force Ganondorf's demon spirit into existence.

Basically when a hero rises, Demise will return in some form to shit on everything. If Link's hero spirit is awakened, it could force Ganondorf's demon spirit into existence.

Or the other way around, too.

It would be cool if there was an initial other threat. Maybe the three of them (Link, Zelda, Ganondoooorf) band together to try and take down this threat. For whatever reason, they could be unsuccessful. This might force Link into obtaining his "hero spirit" or something, it being awakened from him. Maybe, in turn, as a result of that, Ganon's evil demon spirit is brought forth. That could even be in the final third of the story, after the other threat is extinguished.

There's so much potential there. Doubt we'll see anything like this. :p

Nothing to do with this game but if you look at the triforce. There's a fourth triangle, the centre one. What if the 4 triangles made a square, 2 good, 2 evil.

Triforce.png.jpeg

QST.png

Link and Zelda on opposite sides and Ganondorf and a evil female accomplice on the other side. It's just a thought and it would balance things up but where has she been all this time?

The triforce is equilateral, so can't be made into a square :p I like the thought of the 4th triangle being significant, but I'd see it more as 3 light and 1 dark than 2 of each.

Depends what we mean by "demon form", Ganondorf was already a scheming git in Ocarina well before Link came onto the scene. It's just that he turned into Ganon after having enough of the shit kicked out of him, whether or not he could've done so earlier... mystery.

Depends what we mean by "demon form", Ganondorf was already a scheming git in Ocarina well before Link came onto the scene. It's just that he turned into Ganon after having enough of the shit kicked out of him, whether or not he could've done so earlier... mystery.

All of Ganondorf's tranformations into Ganon are powered by the triforce of power. The triforce always illuminates when is about to transform... Can be seen in OOT when he rises from the rubble, and in TP after he is stabbed by the Sages.

Wouldn't it be cool if the opening cut scenes starts off with Link and Ganondorf locked into battle... But really was just a friendly sparring session?

I think if this Link was raised in Gerudo Valley or by Gerudos, it would be cool to have an old ally in a Ganondorf of roughly the same age as Link... A boy-king, going through adolescent trials to make him the 1 in 100 years king. He can be like a young Anakin Skywalker - where every battle against evil, slowly makes him evil too.

But even still, Ganondorf doesn't necessarily have to be given the triforce of power... Maybe his not ready, and theres an even more malevolent force in the world. He can be a rival, like the Pokemon rivals constantly testing you and maybe being a boss of a temple - a temple that houses his final trial to be king... good shiz.

Wouldn't it be cool if the opening cut scenes starts off with Link and Ganondorf locked into battle... But really was just a friendly sparring session?

So this then? :D

I'm so tired of the Majora's Mask hints now. Its one thing to tease... but tease while we're gagging for it? F U.

Yeah, F U Ninty!!!! Worst company ever :indeed:

My feeling towards them right now...

Yeah, F U Ninty!!!! Worst company ever :indeed:

Whoooooosh.

But how can you be sarcastic about that comment?

Do you enjoy the constant teasing and smirks about the constant MM imagery?

But how can you be sarcastic about that comment?

Do you enjoy the constant teasing and smirks about the constant MM imagery?

I just found the 'F U' comment to Nintendo amusingly OTT. I don't mind the constant teasing because it just makes it more and more likely that they'll release it eventually, when the time is right.

I just found the 'F U' comment to Nintendo amusingly OTT. I don't mind the constant teasing because it just makes it more and more likely that they'll release it eventually, when the time is right.

Two years ago. :heh:

Rime on PS4 looks incredible, if clearly inspired by Wind Waker. I really hope Zelda U is as inventive as this, it makes Skyward Sword look so safe and generic. Actually watching it again the art style seems a bit similar to the new Zelda.

I too am expecting Nintendo to do something. They've been quiet, I know it takes time. I'm sure they'll respond soon, I'd be disappointed if they didn't. There will at least be a statement. He and Zelda did afterall donumerous ads for Nintendo. I dunno if they'll reciprocate and name a character after Robin. I wouldn't object. One good turn deserves another and all that.

Rime on PS4 looks incredible, if clearly inspired by Wind Waker. I really hope Zelda U is as inventive as this, it makes Skyward Sword look so safe and generic. Actually watching it again the art style seems a bit similar to the new Zelda.

It's not the only upcoming Wind Waker inspired game...!

I too am expecting Nintendo to do something. They've been quiet, I know it takes time. I'm sure they'll respond soon, I'd be disappointed if they didn't. There will at least be a statement. He and Zelda did afterall donumerous ads for Nintendo. I dunno if they'll reciprocate and name a character after Robin. I wouldn't object. One good turn deserves another and all that.

I think more people would like Tingle if he somehow was remodelled a bit after Robin Williams, maybe even voiced by him. A sort of quirky Mork flare added to Tingle. I mean, that obviously can't happen now, but still it'd been cool.