N-Europe

The 'Living' Room Mafia

DuD

Vote Update:

No Lynch (3) : EEVILMURRAY, Jimbob, The Peeps.

Majority is 7

---

Day 3 will end at 21:00 tonight.. just incase anyone has any more to add to today :)

Looking to start Day 4 around 19:00 tomorrow unless people need more time?

Start sending your night targets now if you already know them :)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

No Lynch (3) : EEVILMURRAY, Jimbob, The Peeps.

After last night's mass roleblock there wasn't much info floating around.

One item dared to cast a vote against another, but he was soon convinced to back down.

Once again the day had been rather uneventful, but the night was nearing and the darkness awaited.

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Day Three has ended.

Night Three starts now, please send in your PMs

Edited by DuD

As the room faded into black the items could be heard scurrying around against the backdrop of silence. The power was most definately on tonight.

As the morning drew closer the Nintendo Wii was powering down after a sucessful evening. Happy with his efforts he was ready for the day, unfortunately for him another item had waited until the last second to strike.

As the neighbour entered in the morning he was greeted with a trail of broken plastic, screws and PCB. WTF?

Nintendohnut is dead. He was a Nintendo Wii. He was able to roleblock his target. He would also give them a one time use ability in the process. He was Town.

Living Items 12

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy

@Nintendohnut

DAY 4 IS GO

Majority is 7

Or you're mafia and you decided to kill a townie you'd 'confirmed' to make you look town. There's nothing concrete either way about you. You've been 'revealed as good' by myself and Diageo and you're not dead.

what if this is our only way to find alignments? It protects the alignment cop because his targets are able to say who is good while he remains unknown.

Or you're mafia and you decided to kill a townie you'd 'confirmed' to make you look town. There's nothing concrete either way about you. You've been 'revealed as good' by myself and Diageo and you're not dead.

what if this is our only way to find alignments? It protects the alignment cop because his targets are able to say who is good while he remains unknown.

2 Things -

1. Why would I tell everyone someone is very likely town if I planned to immediately kill him? If anyone believed me he might be protected and therefore jeopardise the lynch. ESPECIALLY after the kill from the previous night was blocked; there's just no way, if I was Mafia, that I would risk saying that Dohnut was town and then try to kill him. It's counter common sense.

2. I myself received the dream telling me someone was town, so I can say for definite that someone is actually sending out these messages and it certainly is not me. Obviously I know that the previous message regarding me being town was truthful, so I am more inclined to believe that the messages are not malicious.

@jayseven I was roleblocked by the dream so it probably doesn't really matter who I targeted.

I'm very suspicious of Jay based on his targeting.