N-Europe

New Style Boutique (indulge in your feminine side!)

Dcubed

So I got the game thanks to the 3DSXL promotion (TOOK YOUR TIME NOE!!!) and I'm loving it so far!

While I'm a bit late to the party here, some of us here have been playing this for a while...

Post your clothes designs here, share your pics for all us players to download your designs (the game has a picture scanning feature that allows you to take complete outfit designs from shared .jpg screenshots taken in-game!). SHOW US YOUR FEMININE SIDE!

Will share pics of MAH WAIFU later on today :D

To kick things off, here's a few designs I've seen online...

M328A.jpg

vdkhZ.jpg

hni_00822hi74.jpg

HNI_0031.jpg

HNI_0042.jpg

HNI_0040.jpg

HNI_0037.jpg

jGpIq6AQajHQ7.JPG

OYbTq.jpg

fscZY.jpg

PhsSJ.jpg

NoVFe.jpg

FljFy.jpg

HNI_0034.jpg

jbmcnq4KdGRtSQ.JPG

HNI_0008.JPG

Also, here's a few of mine that I took from the demo :D

HNI_0086.jpg

HNI_0090.jpg

HNI_0087.jpg

Also, Dominique is AWESOME! (AKA the new Mark - the Nintendogs dog trick show commentator!)

g2o8q.jpg

Over to you, fellow fashionistas!

Edited by Dcubed

I wish I was as secure as you two. I watch Dancing on Ice, but that's as far as I go.

(In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing your designs!)

As fabulous as this looks..

What the fuck is going on?

Classic. :laughing:

:bowdown:

Also, Dominique is AWESOME! (AKA the new Mark - the Nintendogs dog trick show commentator!)

g2o8q.jpg

lzh1J.jpg

:eek:

He must be the final boss in this game. :p

I was pleasantly surprised by it actually. It could have been a shallow Facebook-like game but there's a surprising amount of depth in it. If any of your sisters/cousins/etc (I want to be gender-neutral, but the game really does aim itself towards females) is interested in this kind of thing it could make a good gift.

I really wanted to just make the review this:

fabulous-llama-gif.gif

OK then here are some pics from my game:

mVGrH.jpg

My stats/shop code:

Q76uS.jpg

The online aspect is a bit clunky (load times can be horrendous :shakehead), but it's a pretty good way to collect new items.

I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be anything going on with SpotPass though... :blank: I hope Nintendo aren't going to do a Nintendogs again, and not release any of the SP stuff in Europe. :nono:

I want my AC exclusive outfits damnit!! :D:

cFQh2.jpg

Actually, it's surprising how there aren't any Nintendo themed items/outfits in the game (unless I just haven't discovered them yet :hmm:). With 12,000 items, you'd think they would've chucked a few in there. ::shrug:

Still can't believe there are 12,000 though, that is just insane! I've won the International Contest and the credits have rolled on my game, yet I've only got 2,732 items! :o

Must... catch 'em all. :heh:

By the way, @Dcubed (and anyone else that's playing this) it seems that once you've won the Elite and International Contests, the staff credits are no longer viewable. I wanted to find out who did the music (one of the best things about the game, IMO) but I can't get them to appear again. :sad:

If someone could make a note of the composer/s when they get to the credits, that would be cool. icon14.gif

I recorded some of my favourites, check it!:

Your gals are super gorgeous! Great job on those outfits! :D (the 6th screenshot in particular looks really great!)

Also fear not the point of no-return, the credits will be mine.

When do they appear?

Edited by Dcubed

So it's been a busy day for myself!

I've started up my own boutique called SparkleStar :)

HNI_0034_zps343c1b68.jpg

Experimented with all new styles...

HNI_0030_zpsf3ffffe7.jpg

HNI_0025_zpsb49eb02f.jpg

HNI_0028_zpsedd5bf15.jpg

HNI_0031_zps14296acc.jpg

Had plenty of drinks...

HNI_0032_zps8fc1ec56.jpg

HNI_0029_zps48dc1922.jpg

HNI_0027_zps72f23693.jpg

And met lots of new people, whew! I'm all tuckered out!

Good night everyone! :heart:

HNI_0033_zps3319422f.jpg

Edited by Dcubed

• 2 weeks later...