Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy from The Hut has shipped. Estimated delivery: Tomorrow

My copy from Tesco has shipped. Estimated delivery: Tomorrow or Thursday

My copy from GAME has been charged, still not shipped. Estimated delivery: Friday or Saturday

My copy from ShopTo has yet to be charged or shipped. Estimated delivery: Thursday or Friday

Wow how many do you need

2, but it'd be illogical for a person in my position to put all of his eggs in one basket ergo four different retailers

Oh. I also have 5,000 yen on my Japanese 3DS ready for a download Friday evening :p

It be funney to see what the postman thinks with all the games comeing

My copy from GAME has been charged, still not shipped. Estimated delivery: Friday or Saturday

My copy from ShopTo has yet to be charged or shipped. Estimated delivery: Thursday or Friday... failing that Saturday or maybe even after the weekend!

Fixed for you! :p

Though honestly I really hope that was just a one-off from ShopTo.

Ah, you got screwed majorly by Wind Waker HD right? That's had me concerned as well.

I think Royal Mail must have been having a bad weekend in your area to have first class postage take that long. I remember waiting a week once for Super Mario 3D Land that was sent by first class, but that was from Amazon.

Just saw the UK advert... and it is shiiiiiiiiiiite. Even the commentator lacked any sense of enthusiasm. Sigh.

Which one?

or

Same. That's part of the reason why I have covered all bases here. ShopTo have also changed from dispatch to delivery in one day, but two days for me :(

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Which one?

or

Same. That's part of the reason why I have covered all bases here. ShopTo have also changed from dispatch to delivery in one day, but two days for me :(

It seems like a shorter version of the top one, but meh, maybe im just being picky.

Edit

Just saw it again, its the top one...Its not bad.

Looks like my order from ShopTo is starting to move. :hehe:

Surely they'll be sending this out early, regardless of it being a Saturday release. Especially as the official release date has already been completely ignored in certain paces. :heh:

Yup. There's a place in Glasgow that's supposedly notorious for selling games early that started selling it today.

So any Glagow based N-E members, if you want Pokemon, go to the independent game shop that'll give you the nice, plain red bag and buy it. I can't for the life of me remember what street it's on.

Just saw the UK advert... and it is shiiiiiiiiiiite. Even the commentator lacked any sense of enthusiasm. Sigh.

yeah I think the same.

When you watch the US advert, you get hyped and you wanna be that pokemon trainer.

UK one is a joke. Dunno why the UK just dont use the US adverts. They are much better.

Off topic but the US advert for punch-out on the Wii was superb. Really good stuff. The the UK gets some shitty advert with joe calzaghe and his son.

Dunno who nintendo use for UK adverts but someone needs to tell them that they are no good!

Looks like my order from ShopTo is starting to move. :hehe:

Surely they'll be sending this out early, regardless of it being a Saturday release. Especially as the official release date has already been completely ignored in certain paces. :heh:

I hear the store that sold it got shut down. Don't mess with the Nintendo Ninjas.

The extended version

My copy from ShopTo has yet to be charged or shipped. Estimated delivery: Thursday or Friday

Thursday: No copies have yet arrived

Friday: No copies have yet arrived

Saturday: No copies to be seen. Contacted all three companies about this.

Monday: Royal Mail say they lost the parcels

Tuesday: Bought a shotgun. Brb.

End transmission data

My copies of X & Y have begun processing, I have been charged for at least one of them so far - if ShopTo only end up charging me for only one of them then that's fine too but I highly doubt it - I'll be having X while Y will be for my brother.

I only hope that whatever happens, they get posted early tomorrow. :)

Still waiting for a billing from ShopTo.

I want this to arrive Thursday ideally, but Friday wouldn't actually be too bad with me having Wind Waker to play through.

I'd be really surprised if this didn't arrive Thursday though - that'd be out of character for ShopTo 2 weeks in a row!