N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Serebii are GAME supposed to be saying that the upcoming wifi event for shiny palika,girantina,dialga are a pre-order bonus for X and Y? because i was in earlier buying Rumble NFC figures and the guy was explaining X and Y to me and the pre-order thats £5 comes with a pokeball game case and 3 shiney pokemon (as above)

@Serebii are GAME supposed to be saying that the upcoming wifi event for shiny palika,girantina,dialga are a pre-order bonus for X and Y? because i was in earlier buying Rumble NFC figures and the guy was explaining X and Y to me and the pre-order thats £5 comes with a pokeball game case and 3 shiney pokemon (as above)

Oh for fuck's sake, not again -_- I'll have to put a stop to this again. Which store?

No, they're not

Oh for fuck's sake, not again -_- I'll have to put a stop to this again. Which store?

No, they're not

It was the Castleford Retail Outlet Junction 32 store

i thought it was wrong, but he never specified it was even for Black/White 2

He asked if i'd bought the last ones, was i still playing, did i know about X/y then went on about pre-orders for it, I wasn't sure if they were for X + Y or Black/White 2 only by checking your site did i clarify it. The way it came accross it could easily entice people to pre-order there thinking it was something exlusively for X and Y especailly after describing the pokeball coming with it first

bloody GAME:blank:

Managed to when most stores were doing this with Keldeo last year.

I have my ways, that's all you need to know ;)

That's cool, glad it'll be cleared up. Lots of kids still play Pokémon and it would be really shitty if they missed out on the event downloads because GAME don't know what they're doing.

• 2 weeks later...
do we know if all the game will be in stereoscopic 3d on the 3DS or have they coped out and done the overworld in 2d? because really there is no reason for it

Y'know, I always thought the partial 3D-ness in Black/White was because the 3RD version would be part 3DS compatible and have added stereoscopic 3D. Well, I was wrong, but who knows what their game teams were up to? Maybe there's a Black/White 2 prototype with 3DS options sitting in one of their offices.

Unfortunately.

It's only for battles and special situations

:( That's gutting. I never thought we'd have a first party game not making use of it.

Really disappointed. I'm guessing that X/Y is built on top of the DS Pokemon engine so the overworld still has sprites on top of 3D models. Difficult to make into S3D.