NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

So it's out tomorrow? I was in the mall but didn't find it anywhere so I picked up Beyond Two Souls instead. Some other time then, maybe :p

Are people using the Super Training game on the bottom screen? I've only been using it so far on my Froakie, but I guess I should really use it with all my pokémon? Is there any benefit to raising a pokémon's base stats when they are young rather than later on, and is there a limit to how high each pokémon's stats can be raised by doing this?

May have already been mentioned in here but in case it hasn't:

Buy a Nintendo 3ds XL Pokemon X/Y edition and get the game for just £19.99.

Not bad!

HYPE levels of the charts!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: You lucky early receivers.

My little brother staying at mine tonight, he's just as excited as i am. :D

I've literally gathered a pile of 14 games (that are apparently worth peanuts on GAME's app) to trade in tomorrow for this. Works out well, clear some clutter before the next gen steps in and get a game I want when I've got no cash.

Damn not being able to redeem my download code yet :(. So hyped for this!:bouncy:

Did you already get yours from GAME? I still haven't received it :confused:

Edited by Adthegreat

Did you already get yours from GAME? I still haven't got received it :confused:

Yeh download code was emailed yesterday but looks like it won't be downloadable until tomorrow anyway.

You would have thought that they would send them all simultaneously. Oh well, as long as it gets here by tomorrow.

I've literally gathered a pile of 14 games (that are apparently worth peanuts on GAME's app) to trade in tomorrow for this. Works out well, clear some clutter before the next gen steps in and get a game I want when I've got no cash.

Got a CEX nearby? Check prices on their website and take a printout of the prices on there for a price match plus an extra pound at GAME.

CEX usually give way better prices.

I traded White 2 in toward Zelda. Usually GAME would have given £12. Gave me £23 when matching with CEX.

Fortunately for me CEX & GAME are only 2 minutes apart. I always use price matching as you get a much better deal.

@Debug Mode there was a red aura around you on my PSS. What does that mean?

Edited by -Dem0-

Glittering Cave is possibly the most amazing location of any Pokemon game ever. And looks so good in 3deeee.

Really not sure what to do with my team - it's all over the place at the minute and normally I'm well organised!

I just keep coming across amazing looking Pokemon! I'm also trying to train up a Inkay but it is such a shit Pokemon right now! I just know if I persevere it'll come good though as its evolution looks sweet!

Started playing, went for the Fire starter. Caught 13 Pokemon already, only played for 30 minutes.

Love these random online trades. Landed a few cool Pokemon so far. Just got a random Farfetched.

Does anyone know if snorlax is in the game ?

Yeah, shows up after the second gym apparently. Can't wait.

Yeah, shows up after the second gym apparently. Can't wait.

...it's just after the first - have a decent pokeball with you... *mutter*

I had a night off from pokemon tonight to show my respect for all of those still waiting for couriers/download codes *takes off hat, lights candle, etc..*

Aaaaaand to all my fellow retail slaves - i raise a glass for your shifts tomorrow... may oak be with you.

hC0210365

(i'm going dressed as pikachu. along with 6 billion other game employees)

There is a Pokemon X and Y Puzzle on Streetpass collet them all Pokemon

null_zpsf0822418.jpg

null_zps811260c1.jpg

My copy of Y was shipped out to me using next day delivery yesterday afternoon. Now to just sit and wait patiently by the post box... :) Time to make a new forum sig while I wait.

EDIT: And here it is! (The sig that is, not the game..)

Edited by Mike

Love these random online trades. Landed a few cool Pokemon so far. Just got a random Farfetched.

Not me, I just keep getting Scatterbug after Scatterbug after Scatterbug etc. :blank: