NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

I managed to get a quick session on this before going to work. I'm heading for the 2nd Gym and still haven't seen Pancham anywhere. :(

I've caught a Pancham if you're struggling and need a trade Hero.

Just lemme know! :)

EDIT - Read the posts below of other offers! Still, if anyone needs one I have one to trade!

I've caught a Pancham if you're struggling and need a trade Hero.

Just lemme know! :)

EDIT - Read the posts below of other offers! Still, if anyone needs one I have one to trade!

Thanks for the offer. I'm gonna try and catch one during my lunch break though as Dem0 said he got his on route 5. I think i've been there already...::shrug:

Thanks for the offer. I'm gonna try and catch one during my lunch break though as Dem0 said he got his on route 5. I think i've been there already...::shrug:

Yup it was route 5 for me too. Just in the normal grass.

Panchams evolution look amazing - I was tempted to put one in my team too but decided against it as I have 5 already! I never normally have this many Pokemon this early on!

Yup it was route 5 for me too. Just in the normal grass.

Panchams evolution look amazing - I was tempted to put one in my team too but decided against it as I have 5 already! I never normally have this many Pokemon this early on!

Yup, all the concerns about there being too few new pokemon seem silly now when the variety of what is available is incredible.

Am I the only one who prefers the old way of getting exp as opposed to the automatic new one? I keep that switched off - I show all my pokemon love.

Yup, all the concerns about there being too few new pokemon seem silly now when the variety of what is available is incredible.

Yeah totally agree. It's also good (in a way) that there's no information on the net for what moves the new Pokemon will learn, when they evolve etc. It kinda makes it a bit more exciting. For me anyway!

Am I the only one who prefers the old way of getting exp as opposed to the automatic new one? I keep that switched off - I show all my pokemon love.

And I'm with you on this one!

I like having all my Pokemon the same level before each gym. So if that means spending time just grinding against wild Pokemon - then so be it!

Im fairly new to the 3DS but how can I make friends? is it via friend codes? can't seem to make acquaintances who ive battled or traded with, a friend.

Im fairly new to the 3DS but how can I make friends? is it via friend codes? can't seem to make acquaintances who ive battled or traded with, a friend.

Yup, unfortunately the 3ds still uses friend codes.

Check out this thread:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30062

It has everyones code. It may take a while to go through and add everyone, so it may be easier to stick to people just in this Pokemon thread if you intend to use it for battles / trades etc.

Also, if you do add anyone, be sure to post in the console code thread and '@' their username so they'll see and add you back! : peace:

Yup, unfortunately the 3ds still uses friend codes.

Check out this thread:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30062

It has everyones code. It may take a while to go through and add everyone, so it may be easier to stick to people just in this Pokemon thread if you intend to use it for battles / trades etc.

Also, if you do add anyone, be sure to post in the console code thread and '@' their username so they'll see and add you back! : peace:

Excellent! Thanks for your help. Im going to add you and the rest this afternoon! :)

Every store in Liverpool is openly flouting the release date haha, oh dear

@Debug-Mode 4915 @Dcubed Tried it on my Japanese 3DS first - got the error message so looks like it can read it but still won't play it. Probably due to having Japanese language available in the game?

Hmm, that theory doesn't make much sense but it's better than anything I can cook up!

What's very intriguing though is that the ROM that has been dumped by 'the scene' is claiming it is fully region free. The plot thickens!

Thanks for testing it out man, it's a big help!

Both of my kids want this.... wheres the cheapest place i can pick it up?

Grainger games if you have one nearby. Selling it for £30 in store apparently.

Hmm, that theory doesn't make much sense but it's better than anything I can cook up!

What's very intriguing though is that the ROM that has been dumped by 'the scene' is claiming it is fully region free. The plot thickens!

How weird if that's the case. I wonder if there's something on the physical cart that isn't part of the ROM the 3DS is checking, otherwise I can't think of how it would be able to tell.

How weird if that's the case. I wonder if there's something on the physical cart that isn't part of the ROM the 3DS is checking, otherwise I can't think of how it would be able to tell.

Complete mystery to me! I do hope we get an answer one day though, it's pretty intriguing that the copy will be detected but wont boot.

Pancham GET! :bouncy::bouncy:

Just got him too! And just checked his nature.....

ADAMANT :D

Decent ad in today's Metro for anyone interested: front, back & inside covers.

OBRbwRah.jpg

Ezjj50C.jpg

mAyXI8X.jpg?1?9689

Just got him too! And just checked his nature.....

ADAMANT :D

I have no idea what any of the natures mean or do. I wanted him on my team purely because he looks awesome.

Event Torchic is available via Mystery Gift from what I hear if anyone can confirm.

This arrived. On my lunch break at work right now, but gonna wait until my journey home to play through it.

Event Torchic is available via Mystery Gift from what I hear if anyone can confirm.

Damn, yes its active! just got mine. :))))....But I dont care much for Blaziken so anyome wanna trade?

Just picked up X and Y for £32.00 each, bargain :p Love having two boys!

That's a bargain? I thought it was the average price :S

Either way, mine was dispatched yesterday but is yet to arrive. Which is alright as I have a few things to do before 'mon sucks me into its time consuming world...

I have no idea what any of the natures mean or do. I wanted him on my team purely because he looks awesome.

Yeah he looks amazing, almost spilt my drink when I read his pokedex entry!

Nature increase one stat by 10% and decrease another by 10%. Adamant is great for this little guy as attack seems to be his best stat, as you'd expect of a fighting type, whereas Sp.attk is useless.

Out of interest, what Kanto starter did people go for? I have a Bulbasaur for the first time ever :)

I for once went with the popular choice, Charmander. It was the starter that had the coolest Mega-evolution.