NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Still no update on my pre-order, but who knows, maybe it can all happen tomorrow.

Out of interest - which did you go for Dem0? X or Y?

heh.. there's a really cute little surprise for anyone who'll be playing the game as the female character when you first wake up as her... ^___^

the DS!! ^_^

Pokemon-X-Pokemon-Y-Get-Cover-Art-Screenshots-Artwork-2.jpg?1368611503

INTERESTING.

Did you order from ShopTo?! I also went with X. Wonder if Y's have been billed but X's haven't?!

INTERESTING.

Did you order from ShopTo?! I also went with X. Wonder if Y's have been billed but X's haven't?!

My gods! You could actually be right as I was billed for Y but not X... yet, if at all.

Hmm tomorrow will be very interesting to see what happens. ;)

:cry:

Damn my love of that beautiful X box art and that rainbow antlered Pokemon!! :mad:

Just call me Jessica Fletcher btw y'all.

Can a 3DS case fit in the post box? Do Shopto use simple jiffy bags to package? I just went for simple 1st class instead of recorded - some of those fckers can't be asked to ring the bell and just write out that "you were out, sucker" card and run away loool. Beware.

Both X & Y's payments (getting X for myself and Y for my sister) have been taken for me on Shopto!

vwMin.gif

My copy was shipped by Tesco on Tuesday morning...if it arrives when I wake up I will totally not be going to lectures!

Awww now i wish i had pre-ordered them online, seems like you'll all be getting it early. I pre-ordered them from Game, my little brother wanted to go to the store so I'll be driving down there Saturday morning.

Current status: At service centre

Your parcel is currently expected to be delivered by: Wednesday, 9th October 2013

Your parcel requires a signature.

Awww now i wish i had pre-ordered them online, seems like you'll all be getting it early. I pre-ordered them from Game, my little brother wanted to go to the store so I'll be driving down there Saturday morning.

I'd trade an early copy for a genuinely cool experience like that. My little brother and me used to play through every new Pokemon game together.

Still processing... :blank: all is lost... :( frakk this shit! :mad:

[/unnecessary over-dramatics]

*goes back to playing Black 2* :heh:

So looks like I'll be the one guy telling you how good/shit Grainger Games delivery is. :p

So looks like I'll be the one guy telling you how good/shit Grainger Games delivery is. :p

keep meaning to try them, they seem quite good at reatail, i always consider them the spiritual sucessor to gamestation

Anyone know how much this will be in store at Game? (Don't say £39.99 :()

Anyone know how much this will be in store at Game? (Don't say £39.99 :()

Ok, though it'll be £39.97 in Asda :p