NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Not looked at designs other than the official reveals, but heard about the 70 new mon. Bit disappointed.

Hmm. I wonder when GAME will send this out. On the the 12th, or early to come on the 12th?

NON-RELATED TO SEREBII: So I started Black 2 up to finish stuff off, and it's been 3-4 days now and nobody shows up at my Pokemon Avenue (Pokeshire). When I first turned it on there was one visitor, and everyday after ZERO. Before my break I had 5-6. Any clue to what is going on...?

Have you changed the console you played it on, or the time? If so, you need to wait 24 hours and then past the following midnight

Have you changed the console you played it on, or the time? If so, you need to wait 24 hours and then past the following midnight

Nope, not changed at all, other than he fact it's been months since I played (natural time flow). I have to be careful with the time to not mess up Animal Crossing (no time travel cheating for me).

So there's only 70 new Pokemon? Sounds like a good thing. Otherwise there'll just end up with far too many Pokemon.

Hype...Hype...Hype... First time in a long time I'm buzzing for a game. :D

I think my team might be:

Delphox

Talonflame

Trevenant

Gogoat

Tyrantrum

Xerneas

Not sure if I'll have talonflame in there because I'm keeping the fire starter (the twisted fire starter).

But I don't know what I'd replace it with.

What type is Trevenant?

Pokemon X & Y launch worldwide this week, and Tesco wants UK trainers to buy it from them. In co-operation with Nintendo they’re offering a Serial Code with purchases of promotional copies of either version of the game, which can be redeemed for 12 Quick Balls.

As all good Pokemon trainers know, a Quick Ball gives you a higher chance of a successful capture if it’s used early on in a battle. 12 won’t help you catch ‘em all, but it’s a start!

Pokemon X & Y are released on Nintendo 3DS worldwide on October 12.

Man, some of these preorder bonuses are just getting really weird now.

Hype...Hype...Hype... First time in a long time I'm buzzing for a game. :D

What type is Trevenant?

Ghost/Grass

I thought the dual type on the final starters was meant to be a reverse of the normal weakness cycle. Now they're just two types super affective against each other?!

@Serebii?

I always imaged two circles, one going clockwise the other anti.

Well I know half my team now; Torchic, Chespin, and Squirtle. That's looking mighty fine so far!

Man, some of these preorder bonuses are just getting really weird now.

lolwut. Isn't that the kind of ball you wouldn't look twice at after obtaining ultras? How lame!

lolwut. Isn't that the kind of ball you wouldn't look twice at after obtaining ultras? How lame!

They work great for catching legendaries quickly sometimes. You can (probably) get them easily in game though.

Oh, like the ones that peg it after a few turns? They still doing the legendary beast type runaways in their games?

Has the Pokemon Bank annual fee been announced for Europe yet?

Also, are there going to be more Pokemon in the future that can Mega-evolve? or is it just a selected few?

lyaw.png

I think I'm gonna rock;

Delphox

Malamar

Barbaracle

Dragalge

Clawitzer

Undecided on the last one.

spoilery shit

Spoil tag your Poke names yo!

Also, as for your fifth, why not choose every ones new bro

Phantump or Goodra?

TESCO have apparently already dispatched this for several customers with delivery estimates on the 10th. Just figured you'd all want to know.

I don't want to look at the pokemon because I don't want to be spoiled. Which version has the cooler ones?

TESCO have apparently already dispatched this for several customers with delivery estimates on the 10th. Just figured you'd all want to know.

IT BEGINS.

HOLD ON TIIIIIGHT

Why would anyone choose 12 free in-game quick balls over the free poke ball cartridge holder from game?

Well I know half my team now; Torchic, Chespin, and Squirtle. That's looking mighty fine so far!

Ah, remembered that I wanted a Charmander for Mega Charizard X.

This is harder than I thought.

luffy__s_thinking_by_monkeydluffy10-d5rygri.gif

They work great on all Pokémon. First turn, throw...bam

Even...MEWTWO?

Lies

Caved and pre-ordered this from GAME. Got the download version with poked ex pro (they've already send me the activation code for this)

I went for Y and I'm stupidly excited. Not going to look at the new 'mon anymore because I don't want to develop favourites since I'll be nuzlocking (is that a real verb?) from the start.

Why would anyone choose 12 free in-game quick balls over the free poke ball cartridge holder from game?

To be honest, I paid £6.50 less than GAME, so was pretty happy about it.