NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Seriously a set of fucking keys?....

No. A Pokémon that looks like a key ring and follows the folklore of "faeries" taking keys. Humans add the keys to it because the Pokémon never lets them go.

I think we're discussing the design rather than the made up folklore behind it.

I think we're discussing the design rather than the made up folklore behind it.

Then remove the "human" part as it's not part of the actual Pokémon

Why can't we be a little open-minded? :/ Someone out there might like an Ice Cream Pokemon - you only need six in your team - why moan at every one you don't like? Come on...

Do we know the total number of Pokemon available in the main game? I'm not fussed that there's only 70 odd new Pokemon, I'm more concerned whether there's a huge variety in the amount of Pokemon available throughout the game!

Do we know the total number of Pokemon available in the main game? I'm not fussed that there's only 70 odd new Pokemon, I'm more concerned whether there's a huge variety in the amount of Pokemon available throughout the game!

This is something I'm pretty confident we wont know for at least another week. We're gonna need more people playing with both versions, and who knows if we're going to have another Feebas situation..

Feebas can go suck my dick. That little fucker was impossible to find in my copy of Ruby.

People on Serebii's forums have been putting the pokedexs together and I am pretty sure its a huge selection.

This is something I'm pretty confident we wont know for at least another week. We're gonna need more people playing with both versions, and who knows if we're going to have another Feebas situation..

Feebas can go suck my dick. That little fucker was impossible to find in my copy of Ruby.

Yeah he was horrible to find :(

I'm PRAYING that we can catch Growlithe early on like in B2/W2 as Arcanine is one of my favourite Pokemon. Always I hope there are some good water types early on..if not it will probably be Froakie for me and then bulbasaur after :)

Yep, the selection looks pretty diverse from what I've seen.

Alsio I liked Vanillite. I had one in my team. Also well as Trubbish (didn't like his evolved form though).

why didn't they just make all the game in 2d and then make it all steroscopic 3d in the inevitable pokemon Z centered around the legendary for it.

Yep, the selection looks pretty diverse from what I've seen.

Alsio I liked Vanillite. I had one in my team. Also well as Trubbish (didn't like his evolved form though).

Saammme. I had both of those too.

@Guy

I can now confirm double battles are not in 3D.

Thanks a lot for checking, not a deal breaker but still raises questions about what was so tough about running those graphics.

No. A Pokémon that looks like a key ring and follows the folklore of "faeries" taking keys. Humans add the keys to it because the Pokémon never lets them go.

Seriously a fucking keyring?....

I thought the dual type on the final starters was meant to be a reverse of the normal weakness cycle. Now they're just two types super affective against each other?!

I think my team might be:

Delphox

Talonflame

Trevenant

Gogoat

Tyrantrum

Xerneas

Not sure if I'll have talonflame in there because I'm keeping the fire starter (the twisted fire starter).

But I don't know what I'd replace it with.

Got a hold of some money and am also in the Fire Emblem or Pokemon dilemma. Humm...

After finding out this one looks a bit more of an improvement than usual I thought I'd give it a go. I put down a preorder for Pokemon X...legendary sorta looked like the deer god from Mononoke. That's all I have for the choice. £28.49 on Grainger Games if you sign up to the newsletter in the checkout stage.

I'd better be able to catch a Pikachu, or I'll be seriously pissed off.

@Guy

I can now confirm double battles are not in 3D.

Oh my, this sounds pretty pathetic.

Starting to believe the idea that Nintendo were pushing Game Freak to get this game out earlier.

I'd better be able to catch a Pikachu, or I'll be seriously pissed off.

If you had checked my review with the Nintendo-released screenshots in...

:heh:

If you had checked my review with the Nintendo-released screenshots in...

:heh:

Theres a review? where is that on the forum? is there a secret front page or something? :p

Not looked at designs other than the official reveals, but heard about the 70 new mon. Bit disappointed.

Hmm. I wonder when GAME will send this out. On the the 12th, or early to come on the 12th?

NON-RELATED TO SEREBII: So I started Black 2 up to finish stuff off, and it's been 3-4 days now and nobody shows up at my Pokemon Avenue (Pokeshire). When I first turned it on there was one visitor, and everyday after ZERO. Before my break I had 5-6. Any clue to what is going on...?

i don't think i ever used poke avenue....ever! infact did i even finish black/white2....

I'm pretty hyped for this, but i have two/three major problems that make me want to wait for it Wind Waker and GTA5/Online...how will i find time for work/social life and gaming?