N-Europe

That's added to. Nice to know you couldn't tell it was.
O rly? Probably couldn't tell because the eye colour changes themselves were kinda obvious, compared to the redness which was way more subtle. Did you add white light to the hat too? Now I am intrigued. Send me teh psd? :grin:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O rly? Probably couldn't tell because the eye colour changes themselves were kinda obvious, compared to the redness which was way more subtle. Did you add white light to the hat too? Now I am intrigued. Send me teh psd? :grin:

The hat was green, the eyes were both brown, i had no bloodshot, hadn't shaved in a few hours, had an annoying spot, had some crazy complection, had hairs comming down over my face. I could go on.

Guest Stefkov

I'm taking a wild guess that they keep the camera on a tripod so it doesn't move, they get into position and take a pic, then another posistion then take a pic, then they merge together....

That's how I would do it.

Guest Stefkov

Well the camera angle is the same, it should be if there's no camera shake.

So if you were to place them on top of each other, say in photoshop, then down the opacity on one of the layers, it should be exactly the same underneath. so you just rease the bit you don't want.

I might try it now, but with some toy or something.

All you guests reading this, why not sign up?!?

Actually I took that picture. There are 3 huge problems with it. One, I didn't use a tripod, so it's actually not very clean, especially compared to some other peoples'. Two, the camera was new and I was trying out some functions, I picked a bad choice trying to use the anti-shake function in the dark. Three, I didn't have the flash on.

To answer your question of "how"? It's simply a function of the camera. Another method would be to use a tripod to keep the camera in place, move about for several shots, then mix the two together in Photoshop. Easy.

Hmm, my biggest problem there would probably be that I firstly do not have photoshop, and I know nothing about it. MSPaint noob ftw!
Every time you save an image in MSPaint, you quarter it's quality and quadruple it's filesize. At the very least, use Paint.net :)

I had paint.net on my laptop before it broke, I need something easy to use that can do a few more things than paint, but nothing too fancy, and most importantly, free! I don't notice much issues with things from paint for what I use them for, and .pngs aren't too big.

I had paint.net on my laptop before it broke, I need something easy to use that can do a few more things than paint, but nothing too fancy, and most importantly, free! I don't notice much issues with things from paint for what I use them for, and .pngs aren't too big.

You could try something along the lines of GIMP(GNU Image Manipulation Program). It's a good place to start.