N-Europe

So you want special treatment because you're a woman? Tssk, typical.

Don't you know that the prettier people get special privileges?

If you don't believe me then watch Family Guy,based on a true story,and yes,when he walked up to a door,it did in fact open for him because he was pretty.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope stripes go back out of fashion soon. Everywhere I look I'm seeing bank robbers. People can lie down on a Zebra crossing and disappear like a chameleon. It's just not cricket.

That's cos we were meant to be bank robbers. Dude, I am wearing the mask for a reason.

I thought that was because you were Zorro. I thought you and I were going to go on a Zorro/Spiderman crimefighting duo. I thought... *sniff* I thought we could be heroes :(

I really ought to go to sleep.

Yeah, I probably should have bought a better mask...

Our crime-fighting days shall continue, mon frere. We shall be known as Robber and Maguire.

;)

Fierce_Link's ass chick is ugly as pie.

She's got a weird nose, but that picture isn't really a flattering one on her behalf.

And...ass chick?

It looks really cool Eenuh, I hope you consider it worth the money.

God I hope so too, cause it was a lot of money... =(

Though I can get 1 euro off next time if I bring in my receipt from today. Hooray. :indeed:

Yes. =(

It was past shoulder length, and now it's not anymore. Plus my bangs don't get into my eyes anymore.

Oh god I feel terrible.

I noticed its a new hairdo, it was just a lame joke as it isn't exactly new hair. I'm sorry, I was hungry and stuff.

Oh god I feel terrible.

I noticed its a new hairdo, it was just a lame joke as it isn't exactly new hair. I'm sorry, I was hungry and stuff.

I never catch jokes or other stuff. *points to the Meaningless thread*

So I guess I should be sorry? Whatever. ='D

"It was my brother"

Classic line.