N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur with the previous posts, you look tons different in that photo Letty, and you remind me of someone, but I can't place who and I'm wondering if it's just you reminding me of...you. Definitely a very attractive look, too!

Also, just came back from my weekend trip to my mate's place, not many photos were taken, but here's one I rather happen to like;

n733045383_5676728_7984.jpg

This last page of comments about Letty's looks: Nose bump, cuteness, lack of hair dye makes you look hotter is what i've been telling her for the last 2 1/2 years.

Heh, she'll probably listen more to you guys than me :D.

EDIT: Also, shame on you lot for not seeing Sackboy on my bathroom door behind Letty's head.

This last page of comments about Letty's looks: Nose bump, cuteness, lack of hair dye makes you look hotter is what i've been telling her for the last 2 1/2 years.

Heh, she'll probably listen more to you guys than me :D.

EDIT: Also, shame on you lot for not seeing Sackboy on my bathroom door behind Letty's head.

I did see the poster in the background but it didn't need to comment on.

n733045383_5676728_7984.jpg

very nice photo rummy. :)

One of our illustration teachers keeps taking random pictures at random times, which he uploaded today (and he's stuck a lot of them to the classroom wall for some reason, haha).

Here are two of me (pretending to be) working in class at the beginning of the year, and one taken last week at our excursion (I'm the one in the back with the black trousers, if it wasn't clear). =P

P1000752.jpg

P1000847.jpg

P1010002.jpg

lol tour guide Eenuh :D Looking good miss 'nuh!

And to comment on the last page; Letty does indeed look a lot different and very nice in that photo.

Rummy appears to be able to fly, he should be on Heroes.

And no ReZ, I don't believe thats Jayseven in the back of that photo.

In the UK we have a term for teachers that take photos of their students: amateur photographers.

You do a good impersonation of someone being studious, although I have to deduct a point or two for the visible headphone cable; the trick is wire it under your top, ideally around the back.