Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, went out of their way to keep it a secret, despite having a massive picture of Pikachu painted on the front of their house.

They did loads of overblown gestures like that, but felt really embaressed after.

Like when they made the dog wear a flame thrower on it's back, shouted "Growlithe! Ember!", and then burned their cat alive.

DSC00106.jpg

I have a question...why are your abdominal muscles "uneven"? They look stacked up one after the other rather than in pairs.

Not that you don't have an awesomely ripped physique, of course.

LOL... I have no idea. But i doubt everyone's going to be symetrical to a T. Or maybe my sit-ups are a few degrees to the left or something. :/ But thank you, A_F, appreciate the compliment. This is basically what Taekwondo does to you.

I look fatzers

If you mean "fat", you're worse than my really annoying femal friend, who is ridiculously healthy, while still having a sexy figure.

WTF is wrong with people? You're already skinny..

*sad with perceptions of "fat"*

LOL... I have no idea. But i doubt everyone's going to be symetrical to a T. Or maybe my sit-ups are a few degrees to the left or something. :/ But thank you, A_F, appreciate the compliment. This is basically what Taekwondo does to you.

You know what's weird? I have a friend who's been practicing Taekwondo since the age of 8, and in all his years of training he hasn't gotten THAT buff. Sure, he's muscular, but his body is nothing compared to yours.

n870395281_4272058_8458.jpg

You know what's weird? I have a friend who's been practicing Taekwondo since the age of 8, and in all his years of training he hasn't gotten THAT buff. Sure, he's muscular, but his body is nothing compared to yours.

n870395281_4272058_8458.jpg

LOL...

Hmm... At our club we train more on the sport/fighting side, so a lot of plyometrics and lifting our own body weight, as well as the sit-ups and press ups and leg raises. Also I'm a heavyweight and my legs are like a T-Rex's so perhaps that force has a greater effect on body (hips, kicking et al).

But i do do some weights, but I only limit it to chest and back resistance. But I do hordes of cardio. We all have it really, its just that man made crap like chocolate Digestives and indulged too much. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!