N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

Since when was this the BLT thread?

Nice way to be incredibly offensive to someone, Jordan. Maybe think about what you're saying before you post it, I mean you are an admin after all. It's a few pictures, nothing sexual about them, so give the comments a rest.

Nice way to be incredibly offensive to someone, Jordan. Maybe think about what you're saying before you post it, I mean you are an admin after all. It's a few pictures, nothing sexual about them, so give the comments a rest.

Exactly but he's a close minded fool so he does not know any better lol.

We have different threads for different purposes... If soag's so desperate to be individual then thats up to him, but theres a place for that kinda thing.

I have no gripes in you lot wanting to do whatever, but jeeze keep it in one place? Oh and thanks for the abusive PM Soag! :)

OMG, quality artwork on teh wall Letty.

I need moar pics of your flat though guys.

So you can become familiar with the general layout, including windows and exits - so you can plan your breakin and have your way with our sheep?

No such luck my boy!!

So you can become familiar with the general layout, including windows and exits - so you can plan your breakin and have your way with our sheep?

No such luck my boy!!

True facts, we have a sheep in our flat.

We have different threads for different purposes... If soag's so desperate to be individual then thats up to him, but theres a place for that kinda thing.

I have no gripes in you lot wanting to do whatever, but jeeze keep it in one place? Oh and thanks for the abusive PM Soag! :)

I don't get it. It's a picture of a dude wearing clothes, whats the big deal about it being in this thread? It's a user image gallery, and he's a user. Surely that's all that matters?

I have no urge whatsoever to wear womens clothing, but if someone does then so be it. It doesn't effect you in the slightest, and if they enjoy it and want to show us pictures of them doing so then what's the big deal?

Thats alright you fucking retard!

II'm not bi lesbain or gay so why should i only post in there this is a pic thread so this is where you post pics.

Dickhead

I don't get it. It's a picture of a dude wearing clothes, whats the big deal about it being in this thread? It's a user image gallery, and he's a user. Surely that's all that matters?

I have no urge whatsoever to wear womens clothing, but if someone does then so be it. It doesn't effect you in the slightest, and if they enjoy it and want to show us pictures of them doing so then what's the big deal?

To be honest, when i'm leisurely scrolling down a forum... Its more shit I don't expect to see than anything.

I suppose what you're saying is fine, its not hurting anyone. But can't people have an opinion that they feel that men should wear mens clothes and women should wear womens? Is it 'wrong' to think socially accepted ways?

Is it right that Soag also posted a naked picture of his girlfriend the other day? I found that offensive to be honest. Yes me, I found something to be offensive. Epic eh?