Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's been a drunk picture of me yet that doesn't look either gormless, or sexual predator like. :p

18ththegangblackhk1.jpg

There's one picture of me, looking worse than that. I'm sort of half way to falling over, whilst holding a vodka and coke and looking at the camera like "dear god, help me".

Pics from my trip to liverpool

4579317a9182616837l.jpg

me = tiger woods

4579317a9182617425l.jpg

Me Bex and our nephew Josh

4579317a9182617675l.jpg

At the Cavern

4579317a9182617937l.jpg

Me and Jenny

4579317a9182618042l.jpg

The whole gang

4579317a9182618108l.jpg

Me and Bex at the krazy house

4579317a9182618337l.jpg

party on

4579317a9182618611l.jpg

Love this pic

4579317a9182618675l.jpg

Liverpool was great I wanna go back now.

Nice pics soag, extra points for the Maiden shirt.... i just realised, why did neither of us have a camera when we saw Maiden in Dublin a few years ago? I usually have a camera at concerts.... or maybe i just lost the pics?

Thanks that is actuallt the shirt I wore to the maiden gig, I love it to bits I do :). I had a camera with me but I only took pics of the gig for some reason doh :shakehead

You are like the coolest guy ever! As people have noted, you are like me. Ergo me = coolest guy ever. Silly logic ftw.

Well I am like the coolest guy ever thats a fact lol.

Actually jayseven, you and soag are more similar than you realise, you both have very similar mannerisms n suchlike. : peace:

I refuse to belive you Miss rain, I'm one in a million.

Like Liverpool One then Soag?

Yea I loved it, all of my fiancees family there said it was nothing special but I loved it, just wish I had the money to spend at it. Grand central is the business.

Thanks that is actuallt the shirt I wore to the maiden gig, I love it to bits I do :). I had a camera with me but I only took pics of the gig for some reason doh :shakehead

Well I am like the coolest guy ever thats a fact lol.

I refuse to belive you Miss rain, I'm one in a million.

Yea I loved it, all of my fiancees family there said it was nothing special but I loved it, just wish I had the money to spend at it. Grand central is the business.

Cool :)

Did you get to see the park glass floor in the middle looking down to the car park?

Okay but the glass floor looking into the car park was near the car on a giant pillar though in park area.

Lol then I must be blind :heh:

To be fair on the day we went to liverpool one I was dying with a killer hang over. Buy one get one free in the krazy house the night before knocked me for 6 and I was walking round town in a daze.

Loved liverpool though, we stayed in Old Swan which despite being a bit run down was very nice.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!