N-Europe

I'm guessing your hair was naturally a lightish brown?

I'm thinking of dying my hair but i'm still not sure.

Well it has no impact on your life...everyone seems to think it's some massive thing.

It just feels like a big joke you may as well do.

I love how I have bits of pink left in my now jet black hair...I didn't bleach it before just adding the black, since black on light-red/pink stays fairly well.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing your hair was naturally a lightish brown?

I'm thinking of dying my hair but i'm still not sure.

It was kind of medium brown. I'd dye it light brown and just let it do its thing.

Old/new photo for comparisson (I just like how disgusted I look with the floor in the first)

l_dd9452107c3805b82066abfed64fd26c.jpg

New

You look like you're looking at something on the floor and thinking, "That's disgusting, but it's still giving me sexual urges."

Is it a naked, mutated midget?

Hope I don't cause any offence.

Or it something he is sitting on

I got it done in a proper stylists so it was done properly. Hair was washed before etc. It's probably just my imagination that it's fading already.

I'd go back and complain, technically it should last at least 6 weeks rather than two because of the chemicals they use, even a dye at home could last longer than that.

Ashley you look great with both colours, although you don't look as pale with brown hair?

Thanks everyone :)

You look like you're looking at something on the floor and thinking, "That's disgusting, but it's still giving me sexual urges."

Is it a naked, mutated midget?

Hope I don't cause any offence.

I don't think so. Or at least, I can't remember you being there...

I think mens hair always looks better without colour or and crappy product. I like touching hair, don't want grubby gel or wax on my hands. :p

Mhm I tend to grab at hair and seldom put stuff in. Although when I get my hair cut I can style it as it was in that pic (was a family picture thing for nan) but I only put light stuff in, nothing that is ick. When it grows I don't bother.

Can't remember why I dyed it. I think it was a new year (uni), a new me. Which is why im dying it this time too.

I think mens hair always looks better without colour or and crappy product. I like touching hair, don't want grubby gel or wax on my hands. :p

What if you have "Asian Hair"?

Basically, my hair is very dark, and quite thick. Naturally, it tends to grow outwards, like an afro. So, it looks pretty crappy without wax or clay.

Mhm I tend to grab at hair and seldom put stuff in. Although when I get my hair cut I can style it as it was in that pic (was a family picture thing for nan) but I only put light stuff in, nothing that is ick. When it grows I don't bother.

Good man.

I only put some gel in my hair so it doesn't just hang flat. It looks terrible. My avatar shows what I do to my hair.

I just think a comb by itself can do wonders. I can do that with my hair but of course, your hair is probably different.

Basically, my hair is very dark, and quite thick. Naturally, it tends to grow outwards, like an afro. So, it looks pretty crappy without wax or clay.

I'll just stay away from you hair then. :p

Can't you cut it so you don't need wax or anything and it just kind of shapes itself?

I just prefer hair without any product because I can run my fingers through it. I used to use wax but then people started messing with my hair (long story) and to make life easier for them I stopped putting stuff in it. I actually found myself starting to run my fingers through my own hair, great when I'm bored. :D

I slept with an asian the other day and his was fine. Should I ask him what he does with his? :p

Couldn't you just wash it with shampoo and conditioner specially formulated for thick hair then style it with a bit of wax? Once its in place dry it with a hairdryer on a low setting. And if you get some decent stuff it doens't feel all ick.

Can't you cut it so you don't need wax or anything and it just kind of shapes itself?

I just prefer hair without any product because I can run my fingers through it. I used to use wax but then people started messing with my hair (long story) and to make life easier for them I stopped putting stuff in it. I actually found myself starting to run my fingers through my own hair, great when I'm bored. :D

And me :D Or the classic two hands through hair when stressed/annoyed.

I probably could, but I don't know any decent stylists. I doubt I could afford it anyway, as I am Welsh and Poor. Lethal combination.

Hmm, my hair doesn't actually feel too bad with the clay in it. You can feel it, but it's not the same shitty texture you get with wax, as Fresh says. Still, I'd love hair that just sets itself.

I slept with an asian the other day and his was fine. Should I ask him what he does with his? :p

Couldn't you just wash it with shampoo and conditioner specially formulated for thick hair then style it with a bit of wax? Once its in place dry it with a hairdryer on a low setting. And if you get some decent stuff it doens't feel all ick.

Yes, ask him! Pleeeeease.

Hmm, drying your hair after you've applied the wax? Never tried that...might give it a go to see if it works.

Its more about setting it in place than making it less greasy. But its a tricky business, as it can knock it out of place if you're not careful :p

Good luck with all your hair endeavours!

Haha, cheers.

I might just shave it all off. Actually, fuck that, I like having hair. I might just need to keep it a bit shorter, maybe a bit tidier. Hmm, I dunno.

I probably could, but I don't know any decent stylists. I doubt I could afford it anyway, as I am Welsh and Poor. Lethal combination.

Hmm, my hair doesn't actually feel too bad with the clay in it. You can feel it, but it's not the same shitty texture you get with wax, as Fresh says. Still, I'd love hair that just sets itself.

Yeah, its probably just me. My hair has a mind of its own. Sometimes we argue but mainly it has its way. :heh:

Haha, cheers.

I might just shave it all off. Actually, fuck that, I like having hair. I might just need to keep it a bit shorter, maybe a bit tidier. Hmm, I dunno.

Yeah don't shave it. It looks good as it is. I'll just have to make sure I don't touch it when we meet :p

Yeah, its probably just me. My hair has a mind of its own. Sometimes we argue but mainly it has its way. :heh:

Haha, I have certain days with mine. Sometimes, I get the look I want. And then othertimes, its a no-no! Noooo!

Yeah don't shave it. It looks good as it is. I'll just have to make sure I don't touch it when we meet :p

Haha, and when are we meeting exactly?

Speaking of that, I'm meeting up with Jay(seven) tomorrow, hopefully.

I don't think many people do touch my hair. I don't like most people touching my face as well, unless its somebody I'm getting jiggy with.

I touch your face while you are sleeeeeeeping

Fucking creepy East 17.

As far as meeting...umm I may see if my grandparents offer to take me somewhere extends into post summer so I can come see you in Brighton.

Anywho this is getting off topic a bit and im supposed to be here to enforce rules. And as such, old pics of brown hair taken while bored at work!

l_7a698e8daf98fba109856822dff83715.jpg

l_459192519e267b7c8b8b0c123828c93b.jpg

I said it once and I'll say it one more time, brown hair looks lovely on you Ashley. :D

This is me and my hair agreeing.

1388699446_b5ac94b600.jpg

This is me fighting with my hair:

1388696064_b58bfcd7f5.jpg

I might post a photo of me and my war in a full blown war. Not pretty. :heh: