Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha - I love how Fresh nearly started a riot in here...and then backed away from his initial (pretty bold statement) through complimenting people.

Anyhoo, back from holiday again and this calls for another quick roundup!

Great hair Nightwolf/Raining - I personally believe (said in the exact same tone as that of Miss South Carolina) that hair can say a fair bit about someone...sometimes good, sometimes bad. Yes, it's a form of expression, but can be as a result of many different things. I only disagree with it when the person does it purely in a rebellious way because they feel inedequate (not necessarily less adequate) without it. Customisation makes the world more interesting, and a stunning head of hair through creative genius and not a cry for attention shouldn't be discouraged.

Fierce Link - the stud without the jock-like qualities :) I refer you to 'Blacky'fox and 'Platty'monster...

Eddage - I think this forum would benefit from a ginger influence. We have plenty of browns, blondes, reds, blues, but there's something missing... hats off to Roadkill for single-handedly carrying the ginger flag..

J7 - Excellent photos...I believe the mid-air shot is through sheer ability and not photoshop.

Bluey - Looking good! And your japanese photos bring nice vibes to the thread...

And here's one of me:

n1626720048_39936_7311.jpg

I only wear the best t-shirts...

Hahahaha - I love how Fresh nearly started a riot in here...and then backed away from his initial (pretty bold statement) through complimenting people.

I didn't back away per se, I got my question answered and was told by a mod to effectively stop. You wanna start it up again, go for it. Or, do the intelligent thing and drop it here.

Also, chequered sweatbands.... welcome to 2004.

I didn't back away per se, I got my question answered and was told by a mod to effectively stop. You wanna start it up again, go for it. Or, do the intelligent thing and drop it here.

Also, chequered sweatbands.... welcome to 2004.

haha - I'm hardly 'pushing things forward' with my general attire...

Where's the beard?

Sorry, I found it now that I have pressed my nose up to the monitor. I bet it took you a whole month to grow that!

Edit: Wait, Sans means without, and Avec means with. Haha, I'm an idiot.

Clean shave, duuuude. Clean shave that bitch!

Where's the beard?

Sorry, I found it now that I have pressed my nose up to the monitor. I bet it took you a whole month to grow that!

Edit: Wait, Sans means without, and Avec means with. Haha, I'm an idiot.

Clean shave, duuuude. Clean shave that bitch!

sans = without :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!