Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Letty's hair is on fiyaarr. I bet someone would throw water on you while walking in the street. You'd also be wearing a white shirt to make it even more uncomfortable.

This is one of my 'shots' from my recent holiday (with probably more to follow)...trying on some very tight trousers in Zara ;)

tightpose.jpg

Skinny jeans are the shit. I hope he didn't buy that pair in that particular color though, I find it a bit gauche. Also I think I've seen that wristband in H&M a while ago.

Guest bluey

*google defines "gauche"...*

AF what the heck does that MEEEANNNNNN??! O_o

letty the red looks ace but since i'm obviously a colour nazi *points to screen-name* i prefer the blue :heh: i joke i joke..

my hair's gotten a lot lighter with all the sun it's getting over here, i kiiiiinda like it (but when i get home i might tint it a little darker just to even out the sliiightly different colours of the dyed hair and my natural colour..) but i cant WAIT to get my hair cut. havent had it cut in 4 months (5 by the time i get home) O_O!!

Guest Stefkov
Not trying to be rude (uh oh) but I gotta say, I freaking hate skinny jeans. And those in particular look like leprechaun pants.

I'm inclined to agree. Not because I can't fit into them, it just looks like they limit you. How can it be good to have your balls squeezed for hours on end?

Great hair letty! I think red usually has quite an effect on people - definitely a positive one on me :)

Ahem, yes about the trousers, I'm unfortunately not a fan of skinny jeans. The picture probably isn't the best reflection of who I am (although probably reveals some alarming qualities of mine).

That aside, here's another:

redskinny.jpg

:yay:

Guest Jordan

Regarding boobs & meet up =

Knock yourself out :p

Share the love 'n all that... However you'll probably all be too scared of her.

Regarding boobs & meet up =

Knock yourself out :p

Share the love 'n all that... However you'll probably all be too scared of her.

We have a winrar!

But It may be all for nothing for mein self, I lack pennies. Even if I do get work off, this may be an event to miss.

Have fun guiz, make sure you drop some water for me.

Guest Jordan

Please... I wear boot cut or loose and low jeans and my junk always gets squashed in them. Maybe i just have a giant pair of balls... :(

They are designed you know? They're made with a bit more space in the front. Maybe you're just thinking of when you first wear them (having been used to wearing nothing/something loose at night) but that feeling subsides.

Guest Jordan

I dunno... skinny jeans look great on girls because theres a reason for it... ie: it shows off the niceness of areas. But in guys? It just looks like either:

A, You're extremely thin

B, You're obviously homosexual

C, It looks plain fucking wrong... why are you wearing those you tit?

I love my skinny jeans, but it's doing my head in trying to find another pair, for some reason in girls shops the taller you get the longer your crotch area seems to be, it does my head in.

Guys tight jeans worries me because of how skinny it shows them and that they have tighter jeans than I do!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!