N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. In rough order:

T_K/A_F (lol looks like odd faces); Im sure arab_freak meant nothing bad by it, just needs to be careful about how things are said eh? As a skinny wrench myself (and damn proud of it) it can be annoying when people presume I'm unhappy about it.

Letty: I'm confused. Did you put braids in or take them out? Although I do like your 60s fluffy colourful hair thing you have going on :D

Nightwolf: That yellow hoody does indeed look awesome. And goes well with the hair.

Welsh: Very swish! Liking the hair.

Bluey: Happens to me in photos. Blame the flash as well, it always washes me out. Oh and that blue whale t-shirt I ordered arrived. Its more torquise...but still awesome. I thought you would be very much interested ;)

Dante: I understand why you're upset but hope you start to feel better soon :)

Thanks Ashley.

It helps that there are nice people on here.

Now I'm not Arab_Freak's biggest fan or anything, but seriously guys, what? All he said was hit the gym, and if that makes you cry then build up a bit of armour. I reckon he could do with hitting the gym too, so crucify me. But if he's fine with the way he is, cool beans I guess.

I agree it turns into such a love fest here at points that even neutral comments are pounced on.

Shit just realised if I post another pic here its gonna get slated haha. Ill turn to Moria for a lone compliment! Oh shit that loser hates me. Dam loser!!! :heh:

Also, good to see you around Athriller.

LOL, sorry to keep posting in here today, but I took my dreads out already :D

Severe lols ensued.

lolau2.jpg

That could be the greatest thing I've seen with my eyes since they connected with Bjork's at her concert.

You should have your hair like that! Seriously, I love it with a passion untold. If anyone told it, they might die.

You remind me of;

batretn2515a.jpg

And that's a good thing.

:bowdown:

I agree it turns into such a love fest here at points that even neutral comments are pounced on.

Shit just realised if I post another pic here its gonna get slated haha. Ill turn to Moria for a lone compliment! Oh shit that loser hates me. Dam loser!!! :heh:

Also, good to see you around Athriller.

Just to clarify, my input was merely to show A_F where an insult may lie in his comment. "Gym, like, pronto" can equate to saying "Get in the gym you fat b!tch" ^^...Just saying thats all. :heh:

Just to clarify, my input was merely to show A_F where an insult may lie in his comment. "Gym, like, pronto" can equate to saying "Get in the gym you fat b!tch" ^^...Just saying thats all. :heh:

Exactly, it wasnt what he said, it's how he said it.

If it was wrote like this: "Hey, might wanna get down the gym, tone up abit :)"

It would have sounded a whole lot better than: "Gym, like, pronto"

Yeah anyway, forget about it now, I don't care what guys with interesting choices of hairstyles say about me anyway ^_^

haha yeh its cool I guess it a slightly dodgy remark its just funny he got pounced on slightly. no huge deal though its all good :smile:

Jesus, it's like high school all over again...

@nightwolf, I'm sure you already had the front of your hair blue? Unless this is a different shade or something O-o

Yup I did but it was really dark and done by a hairdresser which meant it was only really a test to see if I suited blue because it's so cheap to get it done by her.

Guest bluey

n502507553_940284_5930.jpg

= owweee face!

i have a bit of a headache so i decorated my self-adhesive cooling pack thingy ~ just uploaded this for my friend on myface .. she's a naruto fangirl (i havent seen it *shrug*)

n502507553_940284_5930.jpg

= owweee face!

i have a bit of a headache so i decorated my self-adhesive cooling pack thingy ~ just uploaded this for my friend on myface .. she's a naruto fangirl (i havent seen it *shrug*)

Great! Just watched Naruto as well! :D