N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me waiting outside HMV today (Reminds me of "The surprising adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar") :D :

2545781304_9fafb8a159.jpg

Me and Domo Kun getting bored in line:

2544977035_cc6fbccd47.jpg

I wish I hadn't worn my usual million layers, it was boiling in there. But we ended up with this so it was worth it. :)

2545840884_ce3ffbe2bb_b.jpg

Wow! Bet you had great time at the signing!

and totally dropping my straightness side for a while Domo Kun is it?, is fecking hot man..lol :D Sorry i had to say it..i'm awfully jealous by his good looks..lol

Wow! Bet you had great time at the signing!

and totally dropping my straightness side for a while Domo Kun is it?, is fecking hot man..lol :D Sorry i had to say it..i'm awfully jealous by his good looks..lol

Haha, yeah he was putting me to shame but I had an incredibly ugly person (my boss from work :hehe: ) next to me.....should have got him in the picture too. :D

I saw this an instantly thought of the "Sk8er Boi" video. Is that sad? :D

Haven't seen the video so I'm just going to assume thats a compliment. While I'm making assumptions I'll go ahead and assume it is a massive compliment. :D

Haha, yeah he was putting me to shame but I had an incredibly ugly person (my boss from work :hehe: ) next to me.....should have got him in the picture too. :D

Your good-looking as well mate, don't worry! Well in my opinion anyway! Your both very different though! :D

Your good-looking as well mate, don't worry! Well in my opinion anyway! Your both very different though! :D

Haha! Thanks! I've really got to stop smiling like a dirty old man though. :laughing: ( <- Kind of like that smilie actually...)

DAAAAAFT

I want to meet your friend :$

trio? perhaps...

lol, I'm not his pimp....although with all this attention...:idea:

:heh: (Why aren't all the smilies not working, is it just me? I never realised how much I needed smilies...)

I'll get in on that too. :p:D

I want in! :p (and I'm straight)

lol, I'm not his pimp....although with all this attention...:idea:

:heh: (Why aren't all the smilies not working, is it just me? I never realised how much I needed smilies...)

I have noticed this to....

Mainly because I used far too many! : peace: Not as many as I used to though. I toned it down. (slightly)

Well lets be fair guys..i did mention his mate first...first come first served is the moral of this story...

Give me a drink and i'll be totally up for it! :D

I don't even drink..well..a coke will do..you only live once, cease the day...lol

Well lets be fair guys..i did mention his mate first...first come first served is the moral of this story...

Give me a drink and i'll be totally up for it! :D

I don't even drink..well..a coke will do..you only live once, cease the day...lol

Best post ever! *distracts you with complement and a glass of coke and pushes to the front of the queue*