N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sexual hat, awesome.

I like the t-shirt too! What's it say?

'Converse Century'

Its duct-tape my housemate stuck to me. Not part of the shirt.

It's like a Jew hat had sex with a condom and this was the result. Nice.

It has a peak too, I was just wearing it backwards because it (in my opinion) makes my hair look better than it does forward.

For comparisson's sake

I had all my computers turned off and was in bed, but thought bollocks to it, I shall get some more academic work done. So I donned my thinking hat and headphones for loud music at my convenience.

nightimerevisionph9.jpg

However I thought I did look a bit silly, so since that photo was taken I've taken my glasses off.

Yeah, you look uncomfortable.

photo12nr6.jpg

Sexual new hat.

Weird old face.

Happy faces on me tend to look goofy and forced, so I go for stupid faces instead. And I have a variety of hats in different styles and colours.

Shame I didn't mention it three times before eh?

n502507553_737469_681.jpg

me and my housemate @ meiji shinto shrine, harajuku... before it started to rain >__<

oo nice! Not much shrine-age going on in the picture! You should totally make a "bluey's wacky year in japan" thread ! Caus i luff japan.

Got attacked by a giant beer bottle when I accidently wondered into the red-light districted of namba... He wanted me to come into his florescent white shop >.<

lol you should of said hi or something, always good to meet a new person :) if you had dump tackled me you would of got just as bad in return though :P

Hehe, well I wasn't sure if it was you or not, I walked in front of you near the front of the store, and I would have felt a bit foolish if it wasn't you. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!