Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes realizing the truth just hurts so bad! *cries*

:(

Is it just me or does it really panic you knowing that your single?

I get some odd thoughts in my head and i start to panic about my future etc..and not being able to fend for myself.

I'm 21 on monday and i feel as though i haven't done anything with my life and i'm lonely as hell, i have family of course, but it's not the same and they won't be round for ever....

God i'm depressed. :blank:

Sorry for this negativity in a 'image gallery' :D, it's nice to know your not alone in the way you think, thats all.

Oh and Dante, never let anyone put your down mate, be yourself and do what you want to do! Easier said then done, i know....

Dont think I've ever posted this pic - but this was taken at about 2am on the Friday the Wii was released in Europe after I got back to my apartment in Dublin, in the middle of my unboxing!

DSC00053.jpg

Excuse the picture quality, tiredness and mop of hair. (and the Westmeath jersey - I'm from Wexford really)

:(

Is it just me or does it really panic you knowing that your single?

I get some odd thoughts in my head and i start to panic about my future etc..and not being able to fend for myself.

I'm 21 on monday and i feel as though i haven't done anything with my life and i'm lonely as hell, i have family of course, but it's not the same and they won't be round for ever....

God i'm depressed. :blank:

Sorry for this negativity in a 'image gallery' :D, it's nice to know your not alone in the way you think, thats all.

Oh and Dante, never let anyone put your down mate, be yourself and do what you want to do! Easier said then done, i know....

I'm 24 in April. :sad:

I dont panic about being single but sometimes i think about being alone and not wanted.

Sorry that this topic has become about myself.

The excitement on your face Conzer16! :)

I got back from my local Gamestation at about 12:30am, but shockingly was miles to tired to play it till the morning anyway.

So it slept next to me.

EDIT: Thanks for your reply Dante, hate to see someone else in my position, but still it makes you feel better your not the only one....i better not go ''off-topic'' anymore (like it really matters with everything which is going on in the world). ;)

Off-topic: I'll be 23 in less than two weeks. Barely got any friends and I'm single. And I think I'll be single all the way through school, which is at least another 2 and a half years. Hooray!

I'll probably end up being one of those crazy ladies with a ton of cats in her house. XD

Anyway, on topic: pic of me being angry cause my new tablet doesn't work on my laptop. So now it's useless. =(

Foto34.jpg

The excitement on your face Conzer16! :)

I got back from my local Gamestation at about 12:30am, but shockingly was miles to tired to play it till the morning anyway.

So it slept next to me.

Well guess what! I didnt play it till about 3pm the next day - like your good self it slept beside me and I took back to Wexford to my house so me and my bro could play it together first (Wii SPorts obv!). Didnt want him to feel all left out!

Off-topic: I'll be 23 in less than two weeks. Barely got any friends and I'm single. And I think I'll be single all the way through school, which is at least another 2 and a half years. Hooray!

I'll probably end up being one of those crazy ladies with a ton of cats in her house. XD

Anyway, on topic: pic of me being angry cause my new tablet doesn't work on my laptop. So now it's useless. =(

Foto34.jpg

I have been single still 24 years and it should be dogs than cats :p

Foto34.jpg

Wacom works on most things. If you want some help, PM me.

I posted a topic in the Tech/PC talk board. There isn't a driver on the Wacom site for this particular tablet to work on my Macbook (please no silly Mac jokes). =(

No jokes coming from here.

I'll hunt something down... gimmie abit and i'll PM you or post it in the thread.

Jamba, you look eerily like the hot popular guy at my college, albeit a little older. I'm scared.

Well I got some new threads and wanted to show off the fact that I don't look like a complete bum anymore. But as I'm still a student I do have to keep the hobo-wear purely on principle.

Hopefully there will be plenty Jamba-Bluey pics in a few weeks when we start the month long party for her departure to JPN.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!