Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more you post the more you sound like my mate...

You aren't REALLY a wool are you?

Born and bred in Warrington I'm afraid.

Post up a picture please Fields, as no offence but ive always imagined u as being really short and having small mans syndrome. Please confirm or reject this view with a picture

5'11", the perfect height I'm sure you will agree. And no, I'm not posting a picture for you to wank over.

Just a question Rok but why did you select motion's post there to comment but not Fields? Seems you are going out of your way to target him.

Neither are particular favourites of mine, but motion was the one who made a point of it being a Nintendo forum, plus he was the one who said he wanks, what it's over is immaterial, it's the context that he moans over.

Real appropriate for a Nintendo forum, right?

Just stop posting.

No, really.

motion was having a joke, unlike your fetish crap which really isn't appropriate.

Fields brang up wanking, so target him, not someone you've got a childish grudge against.

Huh? Are you being serious?

Sadly, I think he is.

Just stop posting.

No, really.

motion was having a joke, unlike your fetish crap which really isn't appropriate.

Fields brang up wanking, so target him, not someone you've got a childish grudge against.

Sadly, I think he is.

>yawn<

Hows your hypothetical son doing, borrowing dresses of your cross dressing father yet?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!