Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Fresh (or possibly Takeo) putting up a fake pic of me of some really camp looking bloke, but that was just a joke. Plus I have brown hair.

I remember that, but that guy wasd quite good looking.

Anyways, a picture of motion would be good, but if he doesn't want to post it, he doesn't have to. This is the intrenet, there could be some 50 year old pervert spying on his posts, see a pic of him, and muttering 'oooh, yeah, I want some of that'. Thus, leading to a whole month of motion being stalked.

I remember that, but that guy wasd quite good looking.

Anyways, a picture of motion would be good, but if he doesn't want to post it, he doesn't have to. This is the intrenet, there could be some 50 year old pervert spying on his posts, see a pic of him, and muttering 'oooh, yeah, I want some of that'. Thus, leading to a whole month of motion being stalked.

you know aswell as i do, motion likes the attention and possibly the idea of being stalked, and are the above reasons why you don't post a pic? or are you concerned the internet will die from all the awesome of your face?

We are talking about the skinny, camp, ginger guy right???

He was that skinny, he was slmmish, and how do you know he was camp by just one pic? Anyho, I'm going back to where the picture was, to look at it again.

See ya, guys:yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!