NEurope

I'm not sure on the exact model or make of the Bass, it was picked up second hand for next to nothing and there's bugger all markings on the thing. :)

And yeah, the problem is with the camera. Everything except the last picture was taken with my mate's camera phone, and you have to be absolutely still otherwise the picture will blur. Hence why the ones of me playing Bass are not crystal clear.

Not that this is the thread for it, but where did you learn to play bass? I'm thinking I wanna learn bass, and my mate might give me his old one, but I wouldn't know where to start at all :(

Not that this is the thread for it, but where did you learn to play bass? I'm thinking I wanna learn bass, and my mate might give me his old one, but I wouldn't know where to start at all :(

Well, you have one of a few options. You could get lessons, but that will cost you money.

What I did was picked up a bass, and then scowered the internet for tutorials. How to hold it problem, the basics. Then, after that, just browsing some websites for "tabs."

I'm going to get done for this soon, but I don't care :|

ashleessleepover126cn0.jpg

Wow, she manages to look completely emo even while wrestling somebody to the ground :o Colour me impressed.

e: also she's scary as shit

I was trying to figure out who that Emo girl reminded me of. Then it hit me!

fear.jpg

Ulma from F.E.A.R! :D

Wow, she manages to look completely emo even while wrestling somebody to the ground :o Colour me impressed.

e: also she's scary as shit

She can get him to the ground just with one stare.:)

She does look like samara:)

Alright, I'm bored and waiting for WoW to download is killing me so I'm gonna post my mug. I was messing around with Photo Booth, quite a cool program. I just hope I don't look too excited...:heh:

Ha the light gives a god feel.....:)...

Yea, I have that effect! :p

I would post some pics, but for some reason, the english climate thought it'd be hilarious to suddenly get hot and give me sunburn, which is very difficult to do, even in southern italy. So at the moment, no.

I believe I've said this before but I'll say it again:

DiametriX, you are a legend :bowdown:

Mandeep is my X now. 1.July she is moving to another country and we know a long distance relationship isn't gonna work. We still get along great. And we still see each other often.

I believe I've said this before but I'll say it again:

DiametriX, you are a legend :bowdown:

tnx :D:bouncy:

Mandeep is my X now. 1.July she is moving to another country and we know a long distance relationship isn't gonna work. We still get along great. And we still see each other often.

tnx :D:bouncy:

That photo was enough to make a straight man gay.

That almost looks like a valid spot the difference puzzle.

Is it the hat?

Played Doctor Who with my little cousin today :smile: Bit of a weak picture(twas the only pic taken) but I was quite well in the role apparently :heh:

i772630_IMAG0375.JPG