NEurope

This was taken in March when we went on a little tour to Edinburgh!

Twas in the hostel one night, down in Cowgate!

I'm in the yellow polo top left:

2186150587a3958452953b796601768l.jpg

... I hate long threads. Nobody seems to check the previous page anymore :'(

Me with a Lovely Spanish Exchange Studentbefore I trashed my friends house with Vomit

l_9d05b67fdd32d662127e06e3e711a13a.jpg

You don't look drunk enough.

The More the drinks went down, the lower my hand went and the more I forget..She was a lovely lady none the less, going to another party next week with her. Huzzah

Had to go around to my mates to apologise to the mother, brought flowers to repent for my sins.

Note to self: Ant gets easy when drunk. Buy drink.

On a more serious topic mate that doesn't sound too good. I'm assuming you mixed here, can you remember what you did? Also are you sure someone didn't spike your drink?

Note to self: Ant gets easy when drunk. Buy drink.

On a more serious topic mate that doesn't sound too good. I'm assuming you mixed here, can you remember what you did? Also are you sure someone didn't spike your drink?

Basically what Happend was I drinking too much, I was drinking Alcopops like Water, A Girl who was eyeing me up kept on pouring Vodka in my coke.

At one point I fell over and my mate picked me up and sat Me down and my Dad came walking over to pick me up....Thats when I lost all touch with reality.

According to several people, about 5 people (My Dad, Mates Dad, 2 Mates and their cousin) picked me up and walked me home, I was continously sick and irresponsive, I said the odd thing but nothing conprehendable.

I got home and the whole of the street was woken up, my Mum was worried that much she phoned for the Paramedics, they came and just said "I was out of it"...

The only thing I remember is sitting down in my friends in the back garden, then waking up on my couch with a sheet over me.

I remember absolutely nothing, apart from sitting in my friends.

Yesterday was a recovery period, didn't touch a PC, Console or anything I was fucked...

Still feel bad today, Stomach Muscles are gone....

Hehehe, you remind me of someone.

Were you still sick the next day? I'm assuming it was just every 20-30 mins and basically yellowy-green water coming up?

Hehehe, you remind me of someone.

Were you still sick the next day? I'm assuming it was just every 20-30 mins and basically yellowy-green water coming up?

Yeah I was sick from 12:00am in Morn till about 1 O'Clock in afternoon, and yes All I was throwing up was Bile! (Yellowy Greeny Substance)

Yummeh!!!

Who is this someone ;)

Yeah I was sick from 12:00am in Morn till about 1 O'Clock in afternoon, and yes All I was throwing up was Bile! (Yellowy Greeny Substance)

Yummeh!!!

Who is this someone ;)

Love how much detail you gave then. :D

Thanks for that....

Yummeh!!!

Who is this someone ;)

Someone special. :smile:

What may work for next time, there will be a next time, is to when you aren't feeling ill the next day is to have a drink of coke. Helps some people stop being sick, might work.

Someone special. :smile:

What may work for next time, there will be a next time, is to when you aren't feeling ill the next day is to have a drink of coke. Helps some people stop being sick, might work.

Somone Special ;)

Mate I was well ahead of you, Dad broight home a KFC I got a Mini Fillet and a Diet Pepsi with Ice...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeaaahhh

Somone Special ;)

Mate I was well ahead of you, Dad broight home a KFC I got a Mini Fillet and a Diet Pepsi with Ice...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeaaahhh

Nice one. Oh, and why are you so interested on who it is?

:||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Fair Does

Now back on topic!

Damn, wish I could pull of the whole casual shirt/tie thing. My friends say I great in everything I wear and I can pull of anything, however I always feel insecure in what I wear. I suppose thats why the only picture to grace this great forum of me is totally edited to fuck.

I told my friend I was going to wear a casual tie/shirt combo....

He snarlled at me and said it would never work, I think it just has ;)

If you wear a slim fitting shirt and get a good tie you should be sound

I told my friend I was going to wear a casual tie/shirt combo....

He snarlled at me and said it would never work, I think it just has ;)

If you wear a slim fitting shirt and get a good tie you should be sound

I have plenty of crap like that. I just never think of a good reason to wear them. Might combo my nice black shirt with that killer white topman tie I bought.. AND A TRILBY. FUCK YEAH!