NEurope

She is coming down next week, I'll be sure to get more pics for you all :P

Emo Girls>>>>>>All Girls

I will be eagerly waiting and I have to agree with that aswell.I do think emo girls are rather nice looking,though don't get me wrong I find non emo girls attractive too...just not as much...

I've been thinking to put a picture up of me here recently.Wonder if I will before I go on holiday.Probably stick up a picture from prom...

Stefkov when you mentioned clowns it got me thinking,that picture could do with a good cream pie in it.

hahaha funniest thing I've seen all day.

Yeah...emo girl is hot. That other girls leg, looks as if its your leg. I thought wow she's got long legs...then took another look.

haha she was very physical the one on top :P

I will be eagerly waiting and I have to agree with that aswell.I do think emo girls are rather nice looking,though don't get me wrong I find non emo girls attractive too...just not as much...

I've been thinking to put a picture up of me here recently.Wonder if I will before I go on holiday.Probably stick up a picture from prom...

Get jumped by some emo's compare and have Polls on the forum to see who got jumped the best way ;)

Emo girls suck in general. Shallow, pretentious overdone slags without an ounce of decency or self respect.

Not referring to your mates though, they could be lovely for all I know.

Emo girls suck in general. Shallow, pretentious overdone slags without an ounce of decency or self respect.

Not referring to your mates though, they could be lovely for all I know.

I agree with you but they are still hot.

I also third the statements previously mentioned.

Am I the only one who thinks this next door neighbour girl looks a lot nicer than those two other girls? They just look scary and like they haven't seen any sun in years. D:

Am I the only one who thinks this next door neighbour girl looks a lot nicer than those two other girls? They just look scary and like they haven't seen any sun in years. D:

No you're not. Those girls look ill.

Looks about 13 tho...

Looks like Avril Lavigne...

Urgh Emo girls.

I completely agree with The Bard on this one.

These are a few of my new found friends down here.

This is me and Ed in the park playing football, last week.

n553410511_557286_9960.jpg

Then, this is us both back at mine just chilling out. In this photo, he is playing Brain Training on my DS and I'm fiddling with my tape measure.

n553410511_557296_3135.jpg

My other friend was taking a picture of me playing my bass, but I wasn't aware of it at the time. So, they look a bit poser-ish, but they're geniunally not!

n553410511_557293_2191.jpg

n553410511_557298_3744.jpg

I look fucking awful in this photo:

n501784251_60143_2779.jpg

Someone needs to teach your friend how to take pictures Fierce:) but i like your terminator poster:D

Flinky has a Gibson SG, if i'm thinking rightly.

Did the sun explode in the first pic? ha i think it's the camera that's the problem here.

I'm not sure on the exact model or make of the Bass, it was picked up second hand for next to nothing and there's bugger all markings on the thing. :)

And yeah, the problem is with the camera. Everything except the last picture was taken with my mate's camera phone, and you have to be absolutely still otherwise the picture will blur. Hence why the ones of me playing Bass are not crystal clear.

Stratocasters aren't basses, they're lead guitars. I'm thinking Flink has a starter model bass, likely an Ibanez. I've been looking at those awhile ago.

Well that me owned.

It looks very much like one though...

It's definitely not going to be the best or most expensive bass in the world. Look at it, it's pretty generic looking, but it's got some good sounds, so I like it.

Would love to move up in the world some day! :D

Edit: Yeah, Jordan, it does. But if you read the wikipedia article, it was a bit of a pioneering design, so you'll find lots of immitations and the sorts these days. Hence why the bass sorta looks like one, and why I got it dirt cheap. :)

Well that me owned.

Playing Guitar Hero doesn't make you a guitar expert, Jordan. :p

Well that me owned.

Yeah, the looks have been imitated by pretty much all guitar builders, even in basses and stuff.

I don't even have the money for an imitation :sad:

Can't be bothered to check the make, but it's modeled on a Fender Jazz bass.

Playing Guitar Hero doesn't make you a guitar expert, Jordan. :p

Fenders aren't even in Guitar Hero ;)